Chapter 8: Let Go of the Past

Warning! This Chapter goes a little weird just give me some rest.

Some ideas that pop up in my head become stuck and cannot be removed until I use them.

This is one of them

Okay let's begin

Amy waited patiently outside the treatment area. She always secretly hated Nora and her gang for bullying her, but Nora was her ex-friend she cannot forget that past.

As Passelle the Galaxy Teams nurse came out of the room she immediately brought the news.

"She is awake, she can leave her room tomorrow." She said in a calm voice.

Amy slowly peeked into the room to see Nora. But her cover was blown when Nora's Gabite noticed her and started growling. Nora immediately recognized Amy and started yelling at her, " Where am I? Is this a joke you are pulling on me? And did I not kill you a few weeks ago?"

 Amy came in with Shinx which she did not realize has came out of its Pokeball. "I'm not sure about that it has been about three days since I have been here. And this is Sinnoh a few hundred years in the past. " Amy answered Nora's questions.

"I want to restart our friendship for a long time. I just did not have the chance to talk to you about it. I missed the old times we would play hide and seek but only hide under the beds." Amy said taking a deep breath. She noticed a small smile on Nora's face. 

"After that, we will eat snacks and spread them all over our clothes." Nora continued. Amy and Nora started giggling and Amy eventually decided to stay with Nora for a night. 

The next day they went out for some bonding time. They also ended up training their team while catching a Magikarp for Nora and a Bacsulin for Amy.

Alright, You have reached where I last left off, one small reveal I am still in school(Not like anyone cares). Luckily! I am on a school holiday for a week. So I can write more.