Chapter 25: Start to Finish

Nora watched the waves, she always loved traveling by boat. It was how her family moved to sinnoh from Kalos. 

Now, she is heading back to her home years before her grand mother was even born.

"Were almost there, would you like a Lava Cookie in the mean time?" A woman asked. Nora turned around seeing a woman who resembled her. "Woah, you looke like me." She said. 

"Yeah, I come from the far future, you don't need to know much. But i think you are my ancestor. I'll take one Lava Cookie then" Nora replied. 

"Thats a little hard to believe, but we do live in a world where creatures like Pokemon live in. So I believe you. I'm Feible." She said. "Nora." Nora responded grabbing a Lava Cookie. Nora wondered where she heard that name before.

The ship approached a plot of land, Nora followed as people started to leave the boat. Nora stepped onto the Kalos dirt amazed at the difference of Hisui and Kalos, She can see the Geosenge Castle far away. Seeing the slightly destroyed buildings Nora figured out this was not long after the Kalos War, which was in her favor. Immediately Nora started looking around for Mega Stones.Searching for a long time, Nora was exhausted. Sitting next to a tree, Nora soon fell asleep. A screech rang in Nora's ears. Nora jumped up seeing the Town in Flames. 

A black shadow flew across the sky. Nora reached out into her satchel for Garchomp's Pokeball, but the Pokeball was not there. The sky then lit up with meteorites falling from the sky.

The flying beast stopped in front of Nora revealing itself to be Yveltal, It screeched and shot a red beam towards her. Nora shot up from the tree realizing it was a nightmare. The sky was still dark but this time it was night time.Nora stood up, looking at the shining stars. Realizing one is glowing a different color than the others, this one was glowing a faint purple while the others are glowing yellow or white. 

The star grew larger and larger until Nora noticed it was coming straight for her.

Nora dodged out the range of the falling star realizing it was not a star, but a jewel. Looking closer, Nora reconized the jewel to be an Garchompite. 

She quickly grabbed it and ran off looking for shelter for the night.