Chapter 23: The Deal

"What do you mean? Kamado asked."I think Nora has something that looks very valuable. Well it is, but only when you have the right conditions met." Amy said."Amy, you're not talking about my." Nora asked."Yes, your Key Stone." Amy answered."I can't give that away." Nora argued."If they do take it, I'll do anything to get it back. You can even go back to who you used to be if you know what that means." Amy said."Well, I think that's not necessary, I don't have a Garchompite yet. I don'r think Mega Evolution is discovered yet." Nora sighed."Mega what now?" Akari asked in confusion.The next morning they camped near where the Miss Fortunes were last said to be seen, hoping they'll return.Turning around to grab her bottle they heard a sound. Turning around, they caught Charm staring right back at them. "Bye bye~" Charm sung out, running away only to be lifted by Ingo's Alakazam."Let me go you brat!" Charm yelled."Where are Clover and Coin?" Rei stepped out. Charm's eyes widened recognizing Rei "You, why are you back?" Charm growled."I never left" Rei answered. "We have a deal, tell them to come out." Rei told Charm. "Tell me about the deal first." Charm said."We want you to come back into Jubilife Village, You three have been chosen to be the next Warden of Electrode." Amy said. " Fair enough." Charm said, whistling. In a second, Clover and Coin landing next to Charm. Ingo signaled Alakazam to put Charm down, which the fox obeyed. "Thanks for the offer, but we'll take the leave now!" Charm turned around laughing, only for the laughter to immediately end. Amy widened her eyes in shock, Nora had sent out Scyther who had evolved. Scizor pointed it's opened claws at Charm ready to close it. "Put my Key Stone back thief, or else I'll make sure you pay." Nora threatened. "If you can defeat my two pokemon that is!" Charm yelled."I have four." Nora said back. The trio immediately froze, not knowing what to do.Charm slowly knelt down to put the items back. "You're annoying, but not as annoying as the last Warden of Electrode. I'll take it." Ingo said. With that the Miss Fortunes reluctantly disbanded and returned all their stolen things.Amy sat in her room reading a book about Hisui when Nora came in. "Hey, Nora what are you doing?" Amy asked. "I got permission to travel to another region with the Ginkgo Guild, I'm grabbing my things. I'm hoping they will reach Kalos, so that I can find a Garchompite." Nora responded. "How long are you leaving for?" Amy asked."They told me I have about a month to do what I want there." Nora answered. "Why don't I go to the Ginkgo Landing with you?" Amy asked. Nora nodded smiling happily."Well, I'll miss you." Nora said standing in front of the boat. "Were leaving in 15 minutes!" The captain yelled. "I'll see you in a month." Amy smiled. Nora nodded and climbed onto the ship. Amy watched the ship leave as if all time stopped. "Beautiful is it?" A familiar voice said to Amy, startling her. She turned around seeing Palina smiling at her."What are you doing here Palina?" Amy asked."I basically live here with Iscan, we have a bit of a history together." Palina said."While you're here, why don't you battle with Arcanine? I could bring you there." Palina continued. Amy nodded. "Alright Charizard, bring us to Firespit Island!" Palina pulled out a Pokeball.