Chapter 16: Tough Boss

Nora panted. The Alakazam swooped around the air after defeating Scyther. She thought about what happened. Arriving at the home of the trainer the Alakazam teleported in front of her and started attacking her. She could only fight back."Annoying, I'm just here to train!" She yelled. The Alakazam hearing this stopped flying and landed in front of Nora. "Ka! Zam!" It said. Alakazam opened the door with a Psychic revealing a man with greyish hair sitting with his back turned on the table. "Excuse me?" She asked.The man turned around, shocking Nora. The man looked familiar too familiar. The man was named Ingo a Subway Boss who disappeared 3 years ago. He was here in Hisui this whole time."And you are?" Ingo asked."Nora, Professor Laventon sent me here to train with you," Nora responded."Training? Alright, I am Ingo! All aboard! First stop, The Pearl Training Grounds!" Ingo yelled.Arriving at the Training Grounds Ingo sent out Alakazam who was following them the whole time. Nora sent out Scyther for a rematch. "Alakazam Full speed ahead! Use Tri Attack!" Ingo commanded. "Scyther! Use Air Slash!" Nora said.Alakazam sent three beams of energy towards Scyther. Who slashed the beams in half which weakened the blast.Alakazam fired a Shadow Ball that spun in ununiformed speed and direction Scyther looked around panicking."Scyther!" Nora yelled. Scyther looked Nora in the eyes. "Use a normal Swords Dance," Nora said calmly. Scyther set up see-through swords that spun in a circle and expanded further which slowed down the Shadow Ball. Scyther grinned and swung its newly sharpened razors and swung it around using Fury Cutter. "Alakazam! Use Dazzling Gleam!' Ingo said.Alakazam shot a beam of bright light blinding Nora and Scyther. As the duo focused Alakazam dashed through and hit Scyther with a Shadow Ball point blank, knocking Scyther back. Nora grunted. "Gyarados, Crunch!" She commanded.Gyarados plowed through the air and bit Alakazam on the arms. "Follow with Tri Attack!" Ingo said. 

Alakazam using the chance shot three beams at Gyarados at close range. Gyarados were surrounded by static energy. "Aqua Tail!" Nora said. 

Gyarados surrounded its tail with water and swung it onto Alakazam. Gyarados unwrapped Alakazam and returned to the side of Nora. Alakazam fell over unable to battle.

"Bravo!! Your talent has brought you to the destination called Victory! However, our training has just started. I want to see you tomorrow at Clamberclaw Cliffs at the East of Coronet Highlands!" Ingo announced.