Chapter Eight: The hallway encounter....

He is wearing light blue scrubs, his hair dishevelled from a night shift probably spent in a call room doing god knows what with the stupidly hot love of his life. This will be an absolute disaster that Harry would rather avoid at all costs.

Instead, he would choose to sleep for the next decade, waking up when life was perfect. When he is happily married with children and not crushing on some hot nurse that's taken.

"Sure, Gem, enjoy your losing battle."

Blowing her a kiss, Harry turns to the hot nurse catching him sliding his piercing blue eyes up Harry's long legs so slowly he can almost feel it.

Clearing his throat, Harry expects the hot nurse to be embarrassed about being caught; instead, he smirks.

"Hello curly."

And what? Curly? He doesn't even know the hot nurse's name, but already he has a nickname. Well, okay, cool.

"Hello, not curly?"

Harry grimaces, sliding a hand over his face while the hot nurse hides a giggle behind his delicate wrist.

"Original. Would you like my name so you can stop calling me hot nurse?"

Harry's head shoots up.

"How- I mean, I don't call you that."

He knows hot nurse knows it's a lie by the twinkle in his eyes and the smirk gracing his pink lips. Hot nurse takes a step closer and drops his head slightly, looking back up through the longest, darkest lashes Harry has ever seen. He wants to count them every day for the rest of his life.

Stopping his thoughts, he notices the slight blush on the apple of the nurse's sharp cheekbones. While stepping far too close for Harry to breathe, the nurse whispers,

"I'm not sure if you realise curly, but you happen to voice your thoughts out loud quite often. If the things I've heard are only some of your thoughts, I would love to know what you actually think inside your head."

Smirking, the nurse slips a piece of paper into the back pocket of his jeans and steps back.

"Call me if Gemma has any problems before her next appointment. I'm sure I can arrange a house call."

With one final look up and down Harry's body and a quick flick of a pink tongue over his lips, the hot nurse turns on his heel in search of Ashton. He honestly had forgotten about Ashton. The boyfriend and reason for the flare of jealousy he can feel in the pit of his stomach. Harry is sure he was being flirted with.

Maybe he is more out of touch with reality than he thought.

Pulling the paper out of his pocket, Harry is even more confused.

***-***-****

-Call me, Louis xx