Chapter Nineteen: The start....

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks of the most beautiful, chaotic, torturous hell that Harry enjoys and hates so much. He wakes up hard most days, rutting against his mattress, whimpering Louis' name wishing he could get off with him instead of his poor overused hand. Sometimes he'll wank with his left hand just so it feels like someone else is doing it.

He's got most of his movement back, and the stitches have dissolved. The only thing still present is the bruising. The past two weeks of having to be looked after by Louis have killed him. He's had his gorgeous hands all over his body, his body tightly pressed against him while helping him get around. He's had his smiling face across from him in the mornings and late into the night.

Louis is a terrible flatmate, but he's a great nurse and what Harry hopes is a good friend even if he wishes it was more. Louis will sometimes look for a beat too long, making Harry feel a small flutter, but every time he stamps them down with the remainder of Ashton. Ashton, who hasn't visited, Louis hasn't been to see. Whose name he hasn't heard since Louis moved in. Hopefully, they broke up, which would explain why Louis moved in. He's still baffled about why Louis was excited to escape Ashton when they were already living together. They seem really comfortable with each other. Harry has many questions about everything, but he knows he isn't brave enough to ask, and he's not sure he wants to know the answers anyway.

Thinking about all the things he needs to achieve today, Harry slowly pulls himself out of bed, grabbing his phone off the nightstand on his way to the bathroom. He sees he has a text from Gemma, a text from Louis, and about thirty notifications from his work app. Harry takes a deep breath, realising he will need to get back to work today after a shower and a coffee. He opens the text from Louis and sees a picture of a steaming coffee on the kitchen island sent only seven minutes ago. Meaning Louis is still home and has a hot coffee waiting for him. He chucks his phone on the bathroom counter, ignoring Gemma's text until after he's had a coffee.

He showers quickly, ignoring his morning wood. He knows he won't feel satisfied with anything when the source of his thoughts is just down the hallway, probably in his scrubs. If anything can drive Harry mad, Louis' ass in scrubs, especially the blue ones, that bring out his eyes is it. Shit, this isn't helping his problem. Twisting the knob of the shower to off, Harry quickly gets out of the shower and gets dressed in sweatpants and a tight white shirt that he knows compliments his broad shoulders and large arms. He isn't egotistical, but he is proud of his body and the amount of self-care he does. Harry can hear Louis walking around in his bedroom upstairs, probably going about his morning routine to get himself ready for work.

He goes to collect his coffee before heading upstairs to his office. Getting a head start on his work is important to Harry. He's worked too hard to fall behind just because of a few accidents and a cute boy. Unsure of what Louis is doing, Harry is quiet on his way upstairs. Louis truly makes good coffee for someone who swears its devil sperm. Someone that thinks only tea should be consumed in his presence because what British person doesn't live and breathe tea. Harry doesn't know how Louis can be a nurse, work the hours he does and not chug 'devil's sperm' like it's a sport.

Walking sluggishly down the upstairs hallway comes to an abrupt stop when Harry sees Louis' door half open and the most beautiful sight on the other side of it. He knows he isn't breathing properly and has a high risk of being caught staring, but holy fuck.

Louis is perfect.

His hair is wet and dripping but still falling flawlessly across his forehead, he has a long delicate neck atop his shoulders that are wide but dainty. Beautifully tanned torso with the smallest waist leading to beautiful round hips. Unfortunately for Harry, that's where the towel starts. His perfect ass and thighs are covered. He can see the most delicate ankles and tiny but perfect feet.