Chapter Twelve: The Facebook search....

Gemma still won't talk about it. She said the police have it covered, so there is no reason to stress everyone else out for an isolated incident.

Gemma has been going out a lot lately to 'clear her head,' which Harry thinks is code for something else. Still, knowing Gemma, it could be anything from a secret boyfriend to a new job to drug addiction. She won't tell him anything, no matter how big and round he makes his eyes.

He tried to bribe her, tried to steal her phone to check her texts, but she smacked him upside the head and screamed that Harry wasn't her dad, so back off. He felt slightly guilty about that because he was being a tad overbearing.

Anne had gone home only three days after she arrived after a misunderstanding, thanks to Gemma keeping secrets. It's been two and a half weeks since the accident and Harry is stressed. Tomorrow is the day he has to drive Gemma to the hospital for her cast review. He hopes he doesn't run into Louis or Ashton after his reaction a few weeks ago.

He still feels flustered when thinking about his wank over Louis. He hasn't done it again. He refuses to pine after a taken man no matter how attractive he is, how much he wants to wrap his lips-

nope!

He's not doing this. He needs to continue ignoring his sister and her stupid secrets and continue trying to write an article about up themselves celebrities and their stupid fake relationships. The things he does for Liam are ridiculous. He didn't study to be a journalist to write about PR. He wanted sports or travel journalism, but Liam has been busy with Z helping take photographs and jetting all over the globe for modelling gigs. Liam is reporting on the things Zayn is doing, leaving the celebrities to Harry.

Harry thinks about heading to the pub and chatting with Niall. He also knows that he may have one beer too many like usual. He can't afford a hangover tomorrow if he sees Louis or Ashton.

How does he look them in the eye?

He still has Louis' number on his nightstand, but Gemma hasn't needed anything extra, so Harry hasn't used it. He doesn't think it was for personal use. He's sure it was only if Gemma needed something for her injuries. He could fake sickness and ask Louis for advice, but that's desperate, and Louis still has a boyfriend. Harry really doesn't like where this is heading. He is bloody twenty-six years old and feels like a schoolgirl with a crush on a man he doesn't even know.

He needs to brush this off, and if he sees either of them tomorrow, he will ignore them. It's too risky otherwise.

Harry is still on his laptop, and after going back and forth between right and wrong. He decides fuck it and clicks into Facebook.

Searching 'Louis' comes up with thousands of results. Knowing he shouldn't be looking at all, he decides he will look at 5. If none of them are him, he will exit Facebook and be done with this. If he finds him, he'll have a look, then leave and be done.

There are five he chooses, Louis martin, Louis Walsh, Louis Blake, Louis Craig, and Louis Tomlinson.

Starting with the top, Harry clicks on Louis martin, definitely not him.

Second, he clicks on Louis Walsh, not him.

Next is Louis Blake, wrong again.

Louis Craig, no profile picture with a face but a group photo as the cover photo with no hot nurse.

Harry feels so defeated as he clicks on Louis Tomlinson.

"Holy fucking Louis Tomlinson."