Chapter Twenty-one: The morning after....

Waking up with a sledgehammer in his head, crusty eyes, a cottonmouth, and a hard cock between his legs is a terrible start to his Friday. What surprised him more was the cock pressed snuggly against him. This is not how Harry planned to start his day.

He knew why he had all of these things happening except the cock currently rutting against him. Who had he let sleep in his bed that was having a good morning at the expense of Harry's ass?

It wouldn't be who he hoped, so he's rather concerned, considering the only other two males here last night were Ashton and Niall. Niall would be an awkward encounter, but they would laugh and move on. Ashton, if it is him, Harry will happily punch in the teeth and enjoy it.

He's too sleepy and groggy to fully process everything this early, but he needs to see more than anything. Shifting slightly away from whoever is behind him and hoping to make an unnoticed escape doesn't work. The body pulls him back into them and moans softly,

"Stay, Harry, please."

Going rigid, Harry quickly realises that all his dreams are coming true and that accent belongs to Louis. Louis is currently rutting against him.

Smacking him in the face is the memory from last night. Alcohol, Louis in his lap, coming out of the bathroom to Louis in his bed, the confession of jealousy, the whispered confession from Louis, the soft kiss as he drifted to sleep. He doesn't even have time to process all that before Louis' arms tighten around him, pulling him closer.

"I know you are awake, H. If you don't want this to go any further, say so now, and I'll disappear to my own room to wank over your perky little ass instead."

This could be his only chance to be this close to Louis, so he pushes back, arching his back.

"Use me."

That's what seems to break a dam inside of Louis as he flips Harry over, surging forward to press their lips together and grinding his hips forwards. Erections brushed almost painfully, causing Harry to whimper. Harry's lips slipped open slightly, allowing Louis to dip his tongue into Harry's mouth. Harry wraps his legs around Louis' waist.

"More Louis, please I need more."

Louis pulls back slightly,

"Whatever you want, baby, ask for it, and it's yours. I'm yours."

Snapping his eyes open, Harry pushes Louis away, jumping up and getting as far as possible from his bed. The harsh reality is Louis isn't his. He has never been. Whatever sick game Louis is playing isn't funny.

"You aren't mine. You are Ashton's. Please leave."

Louis is sitting stock still on the bed, watching Harry in shock. He seems to be trying to compute what is happening right now. Louis is still clearly affected by what just happened if the bulge in his briefs is anything to go by.

"I still have no idea what game you are playing, Louis. I'm not a toy. Quit playing with me. I'm going to shower. You best be gone before I get out. I'm sure that your boyfriend is looking for you."

Slamming the door behind himself, Harry sinks to the bathroom floor with so many questions running through his pounding head. He needs to shower away all of Louis' touches. He needs to not look like he just let Louis cheat on his boyfriend, even if his boyfriend is stupid and annoying. Harry hopes Gemma is still here because he needs a good cuddle.

After washing away, his sins, Harry heads for the lounge. Abruptly stopping in the doorway when he sees the couch. Niall is passed out, snoring his head off in one corner. What is the most shocking and seems to be a continuation of what he remembers last night is Gemma and Ashton lazily making out snuggled under a blanket.

From what he can tell, there are also wandering hands under the blanket. Seeing his sister making out with his crush's boyfriend is confusing and gross, but he needs to talk to Louis now. If they catch him in the act, they'll break up, and Harry can be his friend and hopefully lead to more once Louis has healed.

This is such a dick move, but it's his house. He should be able to make dumb decisions with no judgment. He can't see Louis anywhere, so he races upstairs, searching for the blue-eyed man. Knocking quietly on Louis' door, he waits. He can hear noises but doesn't know what they are.

He opens the door to find Louis curled in a ball on his bed sniffling quietly with red-rimmed eyes and tear tracks on his face.

"Oh Louis, you know, don't you? Is that why you slept with me? I knew Ashton was a dick. Come here."

Pulling Louis onto his lap makes sense at the moment, but he also knows this isn't what he was meant to do.

"I just saw them on the couch, Louis. I had no idea they were going behind your back and in our house, of all places. I'm so sorry it had to be my sister."

Louis wraps his arms around Harry and giggles. He bloody giggles. How is this man giggling at him when he should be devastated.

"You are so dumb. The only one who didn't know they were together, H, is you."

Harry freezes.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You knew and didn't do anything? How can you let that happen?"

Louis is full-on laughing now.

"Let what happen, two friends getting together is normal H. I thought your reaction to it would be funny because it's your sister. I'm not crying because of that dumbarse."

Why is everything in Harry's life so confusing? Things don't make sense on the best days, but this? Is Ashton with Louis and Gemma? Are they sharing Ashton?

He knows he is a smart man but whatever is happening here is far too much for him. He bolts to Louis' bathroom and empties his stomach. He forgot for a minute how hungover he was.

"It's okay, H, let it out. I'm going to go down and make coffee and toast for everyone. Make sure you brush your teeth before coming down, yeah?"

Harry nods into the toilet bowl and wishes he could flush himself, his embarrassment and his confusion away to wherever the septic waste goes.