Chapter 2

Chapter 1

It was my favorite rofan novel, the title of which was "My Evil Dragon Won't Bite."

In the distant past, there was an evil dragon that had gone mad.

The evil dragon killed the humans. Unable to stand it, the humans formed five warriors to defeat the dragon.

At the last moment, the evil dragon placed a curse on the leader of the five heroes, who would later become the first emperor of the empire.

It was a curse that whenever the red moon rose, he would become an evil dragon, lose his wits, and go on a rampage.

And so, hundreds of years later, the crown prince, the male lead, inherited the curse in the densest form in the history of the empire.

After his coming of age, he gradually turned into an evil dragon. His appearance became ugly and his character became dirty.

He tried to delay the curse somehow, but in the end, he had to give up and accept his fate of becoming an evil dragon.

Just then, however, the female lead appeared.

The female lead, who was born as the illegitimate child of a noble family, was one of the descendants of the five heroes and had the ability to quell the curse of the evil dragon.

As fate would have it, the two fell in love at first sight.

However, as novels usually do, some villains interfered with the love of the two.

One of them was Duval Essit.

-CiellaFlowerPath: Writer, Duval will walk a regret path, right?

Writer: Yes ><

Duval was not the main villain.

He was a small-shot villain who fights with the female protagonist at every turn. A supporting role that was sometimes explained in one or two lines. That was exactly his level.

However, I was obsessed with Duval.

-CiellaFlowerPath: Writer, can't we just throw away Duval? He's not recyclable.

Writer: Yes, I can't throw him away because I'll kill him anyway, but I'll make him walk a regretful path

CiellaFlowerPath: I don't like regrets;;; Even if you kill him, when you kill him, let my Ciella walk a flower path.

Writer: Yes > <

Or rather, I became obsessed with Duval's fiancée, Ciella, who had less presence than Duval to be exact.

Ciella was a character that I could never tear myself away from because she was a character who never stopped crying because of Duval, who cheated on her all the time, but the more I looked at her, the more she seemed to be a direct transfer of the foolish "me" of the past.

I broke up with my boyfriend of five years. It was because of what my boyfriend wanted.

He cheated on me a total of three times. No, I think I may have discovered it "only" three times. It all started when I discovered that he had sent an anonymous message to a woman saying, "I'm bored, do you want to go for a drive with me if you have time?"

"Oppa, what's this?"

"Oh, that. I fought with you and you didn't answer my call. We didn't meet in person, we only sent messages. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't fight with you."

I should have broken up with him then.

I was fooled by the idiot who said, "I wouldn't have done it if I didn't fight with you."