Chapter twenty nine

'Girls!!',

'Girls!!',

They didn't respond, she heaved a sigh before going to their play room. There she saw them huddled over something.

'Girls I've been calling you-',

'Mummy come look!',

She walked forward and saw them looking at their photo album.

She sat next to them as they pointed out who they recognized and laughed to each other.

She smiled watching them. The last conversation with Zion playing in her head as she watched the girls.

Zion loved her, of that there was no doubt. He loved the girls and never complained while watching them. He was always available whenever she wanted him to be or not. He anticipated her needs. Plus he was a man of God.

Everything checked out, so why was she so scared of giving him a chance.

'Mummy is in the kitchen baby, don't make a big mess okay?',

'Okay!', she left them to it and went to the kitchen where she poured herself a glass of  juice.

Why was she doing this to herself?

Her phone beeped and she saw a message from Iris reminding her of their plans to hangout this weekend.

The weekend came and Zion came to pick the girls up.

'Are you sure you're okay watching them and working at the same time?', she asked again as he helped the girls into his car.

'Yea, the clinic staff will help. We usually have some of their kids around during the weekends. They'll be absolutely fine, trust me',

'Okay, bye girls!',

'Bye mommy!', they screamed as Zion drove the car out of the garage.

Heaving a sigh she took her own car and went to meet up with Iris at the cafe where they were supposed to meet up.

*****

'So that's pretty much it. I don't even want to get started on what Travis got himself into during the week-',

'I'm in love with Zion!', she blurted out of nowhere.

'What?',

'I said I'm in love with Zion',

'Are you serious?',

'Yes', Iris screamed but covered her mouth quickly.

'Its about time girl!! That man has waited long enough. But are you really sure? There's no rush or anything',

'Yes I'm sure. He asked me some questions some nights ago and I couldn't give him the answer he wants. And I just feel so terrible because I think he's placing his love life on hold for me to finally become ready-', she grabbed the tissue on the table to dry her eyes.