Chapter-1

An Pov

Just like any other day with the sun shining, streets flooded with vehicles and their honks. People just as busy with their own work and cool wind blowing and hitting the people's skin, simulating it. And just that way a cirten y/n entered her office building, like usually being welcomed by the workers bowing to her and greeting her.
Giving a nod to them she continued to walk with her hands in her pocket and her expression cold as ever and entered her humongous office.

Not too much time had passed when the door knob clicked open

Not too much time had passed when the door knob clicked open. Knowing who the visitor would be y/n spoke without even looking at the person "what is it Jen? You don't even bother to knock huh?" "does it look like I will?" replied the visitor. Now. Y/n being a hell of a short tempered person spoke in an intimidating voice "Miss Kim, I hope you didn't forget we are at work, doesn't matter if we are best friends, you shall know that we are boss and pa here so I'd like for you to be more professional". Jennie aka y/n's personal assistant, being as intimidated as she was lowered her head as a sigh of defeat before letting an apology out "I apologise for my inconvenience Miss y/n i shall not repeat this again" nodding y/n replied "I'm looking forward to that Miss Kim, now may I know what brings you here" jennie smiled speaking "yes miss, my motive to visit you here was to let you know that today you don't have any meeting as your mother called me and apprise about it" y/n was confused but didn't let it show, she nodded and spoke "alright, thank you Miss Kim, you are dismissed". With that jennie bowed getting a nod in return from y/n and left.

Y/n let out a big and deep sigh as she sat on the chair and picked out her phone and opened her contacts. A smile allowed through y/n's face as she clicked at a cirten contact 'Mama Bear'.

Mrs. Yang (y/n's mom): hello baby bear

Y/n:hello mama bear how are you?

Mrs. Yang:I'm good sweetheart what about you?

Y/n:I'm good as well mama, I wanted to know why you called jennie and canceled all my planes for the day?

Mrs. Yang: well we're having a family dinner tonight and I came to know you had all the work at night so I told jennie to cancel em

Y/n: mhmm okay. Well any particular reason?

Mrs. Yang: oh no dear it's that Jeon family is coming over at night so I decided to call you as well.

Y/n: well looks like I'll have to deal with that brat again.

Y/n sighed with a bored voice
Mrs. Yang: oh come on dear he's a nice guy

Y/n: nice guy my ass he's a brat.

Mrs. Yang: come on honey I'm sure both of you will get by just perfectly

Y/n rolled her eyes and spoke
Y/n: sure mom.

Mrs. Kang chuckled as she spoke
Mrs. Kang: alright baby bear I needa go now

Y/n: alright I'll come by 6pm is that okay?

Mrs. Yang: yes sweetheart.

Y/n: alright well bye mom

Mrs. Yang: bye sweetheart

As y/n cut the call she smiled a little. The guy was brat but a cute one.