Chapter-2

05:00 pm the clock on the wall of her office displayed. Sighing y/n decided to leave for her parents. Not wasting a single minute she is zoomed through the city to her parents. It was a good 30 minutes ride but of course the traffic hard to get in making her late. Being done with everything she pushed open the door to her parents house to be welcomed by pleasant laugh of a parents and three female voice which she gets to be of jeon's. Taking off her shoes at the door step she walked in with a small smile was barely visible. Boeing A 90 degree to her parents and the jeon's she spoke "I'm sorry for coming late, the traffic kicked in" she apologized "oh its okay honey atleast you made here safely" Mrs. Jeon spoke "yes sweetheart Mrs. Jeon is right" assured y/n's mother. "Now take a seat honey" spoke y/n's dad. Nodding she sat down on the couch listening to the elders talk.

Looking around in between the people her eyes landed on one, Jungkook. He sat next to his dad, his hands between his thighs as he looked at the elders with admiration. He, unlike his parents did not wear too much of a formal clothing. He had his hair pushed back, one of the features that made him look as if he is the most dominant guy, and we all know he isn't so that did not bother y/n. His dark brown orbs and this beautiful facial feature which made him look like a greek god which could make anyone easily fall for him.

*Ring*

Ringed Y/n's phone, wiping out her phone she looked back at her parents with an apologetic gaze before she spoke "please excuse me, I'll be right back", the parents along with Jean's nodded. "Hello" y/n spoke "Miss Y/n there's an emergency we need more men" spoke Jennie Now Y/N got worried "okay, I'll be done with that what happened though?" "They have attacked earlier than estimated and we lack the cover ups" Replied Jennie "Okay they will be be there in a few minutes I hope you can handle em till then" "yes miss y/n i'll definitely will" "alright good now text me after you are done with them" without letting jennie speak y/n cut the call.
"hello, we need 20 to 30 more men at the place in under 5 minutes, quick" "copied alright miss y/n everything will be arranged" "okay good" and the call was cut. Returning back y/n heard her dad speak "what is the matter hun? You looked stressed?" y/n shook her head speaking "Oh nothing dad it the rivals had attacked earlier than expected and we needed more men that's it" "alright we'll let's not talk bout this and let's have the dinner now should we?" Mrs. Yang suggested getting a nod from the others.

In the middle of their dinner a voice spoke gaining their attention to it self "okay, how about I tell you kids why we are gathered here." the other three parents nodded as Mr. Jeon continued "so kids, as we are getting older now we think both if you need a more settled life" "what do you mean dad?" spoke jungkook to which Mr. Jeon replied "Your mom, me, Mr. Yang and Mrs. Yang want both of you to get married"