Chapter-19

Jungkook along with y/n let his body fall on to the mattress. As y/n pulled out of him he let out a small whimper. Jungkook turned to y/n and snuggled into her bare chest, he loves her bare body against his bare body, it was soothing for him. Y/n got up and got the bottle of water giving it to jungkook after drinking a few sips of water he handed it to y/n thanking him. She drank the water and set it aside. Getting up from the bed she carried jungkook to the bathroom.

Setting up a good bath she got him in as well as herself getting in. Both of then relaxed. Jungkook's back pressed against y/n's chest. Soon y/n cleaned herself and jungkook up and wrapped a robe and carried him to their closet. She dressed herself and jungkook up in a comfy fit.

 She dressed herself and jungkook up in a comfy fit

Y/n layed jungkook on the bed and put her phone to charge

Y/n layed jungkook on the bed and put her phone to charge. As she turned to jungkook he stretched out his hand whining to get cuddled. Chuckled and got on the bed pulling the blanket over themselves.

"thank you so much little for today babe" he kissed her lips as sher returned it back, he Pouted once they pulled away "And why did you tease me all day long" he whined and continued "first the gym and then the restraunt and the cafe and then the parking lot" his pout got bigger "i got so needy and I had to bear with it the whole day" he whined yet again. Y/n took a hold of his face and kissed him all over making him flustered over her sudden act. He hit her arm playfully and hid his face in y/n's chest. "good night little one" she pet his head "good night mommy" and with that they went to sleep. Little did they know that they were all over media.