Chapter-8

an pov

After the intense session, y/n pulled the weeping boy into her lap, his hands around her torso and face buried in her bare chest as her strong arms wrapped around his small figure. He looked like a million fucking dollar painting which only belonged to y/n. His body was covered in sweat and was really warm, his hair wet and messy which sticked to his sweaty forehead. Tears flowed down his red and puffy cheeks, dark hickies decorated his jaw, collarbone, chest and his abs. His ass and his thighs covered in her hand prints and in conclusion he looked like a piece of art only for y/n to look at.

Y/n's slender fingers tangled his wet yet soft locks and her mouth whispered out the sweetest praise and comforting words in oh so soft tone. Soon Jungkook calmed down and immediately leaned into her touch, snuggling into her bare body loving the warmth. Y/n pet his head as she spoke "alright little one, now let's get cleaned up hmm?" to which kook whined loudly as a protest and pouted a little not wanting y/n to leave his side. As y/n carried his light body to the bathroom he pout got bigger as he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck.

His pout got bigger as he crossed his arms over his chest the moment y/n placed him on the counter of the sink of his bathroom. y/n walked over to his bathtub and filled it with luke-warm water and added lavender fragrances along with bubbles as well. Y/n was faced by her husband, jungkook with a big pout and arms crossed trying to look angry which only further made him more precious. Y/n chuckled a little as she leaned down and kissed the tip of his nose and the his pouty lips once he pointed at them. No sooner than y/n wrapped her arms around his boby than he snuggled into her. 

His body stiffened as his bare skin came in contact with the water but he soon relaxed as he drowned in y/n's warmth. After they took a good 10 minutes bath y/n along with kook got out the bath tub, she dried both if them and covered both herself abs kook in a comfy robe and carried kook to his huge walk in closet.

Y/n's jaw was on floor when she saw kook's closet. Why? Be cause it was completely different than what he appeared to be. He had pastel and colorful crop tops, mini skirts along with oversized shirt, hoodies and T shirts along with the formal balck and grey or mostly dark clothing that he wore, informals also added to the look of his closet. Jungkook's face dusted with pink shade out of embarrassment of now that y/n knows bout his little secret. "how adorable" y/n spoke as jungkook's head shot up at y/n "wh-what do you mean? Y-ou are not angry or grossed out?" his voice innocent and confused making y/n chuckle, "of course not, i don’t mind it as long as you are comfortable with what you wear, I don't judge and Infact i find it pretty cute. So you are a femboy little one?" y/n questioned. Jungkook fiddled with his fingers and looked down before nodding, y/n smiled and ruffled his hair as a 'cute' escaped her lips.

Y/n dresses kook up in the clothes that he chose

(these were actually chosen by ma boy and these are cute stfu-)

Y/n ruffled his hair as he scrunched his nose feeling the heat rush to his cheeks. Now she lifted him up and walked to her room cause she needed to get dressed as well. Placing kook on her bed, she walked to her closet and put on her sports bra and loose trousers.

She walked out of her closet and was faced by jungkook on her bed, hugging her pillow while his leg is draped over it, he had already fallen asleep

She walked out of her closet and was faced by jungkook on her bed, hugging her pillow while his leg is draped over it, he had already fallen asleep. Y/n chuckled a little and pet his head and kissed his forehead before she looked at the time. What y/n didn't expect was it to already be night. 8:38pm the clock displayed and that's when y/n's stomach grumbled, she shook her head and walked over at her kitchen getting out 2 slices of pizza that she had that day for lunch. (rich people be havin whatever they want even for lunch *smiles in pain*).

After was done with her pizza she silently made her way to her bedroom and peaked in inside the room, seeing kook peacefully in his slumber. Y/n tiptoed in and put her phone on charge and carefully slid off the pillow that kook held and layed on the bed. Soon though she felt an arm around her torso and a head on her chest, looking to her side she saw kook cuddling her with his leg draped over hers, soon a sleepy whimper left his mouth which was caused from the sourness from his lower half. Panicked, she put an arm around his figure and pulled him in her embrace sighing once his body relaxed. And soon she was carried away to her dream land as well.