Chapter-13

AN POV

Throughout the ride, jungkook seemed unusually and undeniable silent, he sat down with y/n's fingers in his small fist and blinked his eyes vigorously while his figited around. Y/n stopped the car in the middle of an empty road and lifted jungkook off his seat and pulled him in her lap cursing a little at the wound. Though jungkook still figited around she was quick to quite him down as she kissed his lips, he immediately melted into the kiss, wrapped his arms around her neck deepening the kiss.

Once they pulled away jungkook looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "angel what's the matter? Don't you dare say 'nothing' because I know something is wrong and you know you have me if you wanna shear anything, you know I'm always here and I won't judge and I love you so much little one" she pet his head helping him calm down but that didn't
Quite go as planned, tears swol up in his eyes as he hugged y/n' torso tightly. "I-i know babe I C-can and I also know that I can't hide this for too long as well but i-i scared wh-at if you L-leave me a-after this?" he looked at her with big, glassy and puppy eyes. He looked absolutely adorable but what hurt y/n was that how could he ever think that she would leave him? Y/n cupped his cheek and pecked his whole face and then his lips."Tell me how can I ever leave your cute ass hmm?" y/n chuckled a little soon joined in jungkook's giggles. He smiled a little and spoke "w-well the thing is I-I'm a little and s-seeing you in that situation got me overwhelmed, now you know why I used to be clingy sometime, it was just my little side acting up and I didn't speak at that time cause I knew that if I did I'd end up slipping into my little space" he Pouted but then realized that he said all this, his eyes grew wide as he looked down up figiting around more as he spoke "i-I'm sorry I-I'll try n-not to r-regress" y/n chuckled as she pet is head taking him by surprise "adorable" she spoke jungkook looked at her like a lost puppy. She cooed as she spoke "there's no problem if you are a little, babyboy, I still love you the same and I always will love you the same no matter what hmm" her voice was so sweet and soft jungkook swore that he was literally about to slip in his little space but he held himself.

"Do you wanna regress little man?" she spoke caressing his cheeks jungkook figited with his fingers as he nodded his head a little. "go on you're at your safe place, my love" and it didn't even take 2 minutes for jungkook to regress as his small fist held y/n's shirt "m-mowmmy" he whimpered, his voice quite and more baby-ish and it was adorable. Y/n looked down at him as she saw him looking at her with his big eyes already. She patted his head as she spoke "yes babyboy?" "wan' go home" "of course little one let's go", y/n lifted him off her lap and placed him on the passenger seat and put on the seatbelt before driving off. And just like that a new chapters in both of their lives was introduced.