Chapter-4

An pov

It was about 10 days since the incident. Every one acted as if nothing had happened 10 days ago. Though with Jungbook, be had missed feeling about this. He was was not really sure what to feel at the moment. He wasn't sure what he was feeling sometimes he was okay with it while the other he won't sure if he did want to marry her or not. He questioned if Y/n was okay with it. He was confused about the fact that will she accept his if she accidentally see his different side of him. Will Y/n treat him coldly? or softly now that they were married. He didn't know, all he knew was that he Still would act bratty around her, why? You'll know bout it later.

While with Y/n, she was calm. She knew that either their marrige will go uphill after he finally shows her his soft side Yes! she knew there was. something that he was hiding from to everyone and refused to show it to the public.

On one fine day Y/n was riding her bike on way to her dad's office as he had called her there. She was sure it was something regarding the marriage and she was having mixed feeling about this. Knocking slightly on the door, yes she could go without knocking on the door but she was a well behaved woman. A slight "come in" was heard as y/n pushed open the office door. To Say that y/n surprized when she saw jungkook there as well would be an understatement She was beyoud astonished to the least "what is it dad" her voice was as cold as ice. On hearing y/n's sudden and cold voice kook flinched a little but he was thankful no one saw or seemed to care. "Welcome my dear, please take a seat" Y/n maintained a cold face and sat down face-to-face with herdoad and next te her soon to be husband, jungkook. Mr. Yang aka Y/N's dadput a paper in-front of them, The marriage contract.

Y/N pinched her nose bridge and Took out a pen from the inside pocket of her blazer and signed the paper, on the other hand Jungkook, with a blank exprission signed the paper as well. Before anyone could even speak Mr. Yang gave the youngers a key each. Y/n looked at him and raised a brow at him He chuckled as he replied "it's the keys to your new house my dear, you both are married now and of course will have to live together right" y/n being as short tempered as she was she took the keys and spoke "sure whatever I'll go now just send me the location" and with that she left both them males without uttering a word.