Chapter-18

An pov

Y/n took a shower and put a robe around her figure before walking out of her bathroom to her husband on their king sized bed, his hand over his mouth, his eyes shut, his leg spread open, with nothing but an oversized balck shirt, pleasuring himself. Y/n smirked and walked to him. His eyes shot open ad he felt y/n's hand on his bare thigh. He immediately removed from his mouth and his clit. She sat on the bed with the robe still on her. As per y/n's instructions he made his way to her lap and stralled her lap putting her arm in at the back oh her neck. Her hands girped his slim waist that fit perfectly in her large hands. He looked at y/n's hodded eyes with complete innocence. One of her arms made it's way to his ass giving it a good squeeze making the guy whimper. Jungkook couldn't help but pull her into a slow kiss which soon turned into a rough one as y/n sucked on his tongue taking over his body.

Once they pulled out jungkook spoke "mommy please...." y/n smirked and took off his shirt as well as took off her robe. "aww babyboy, what made so needy hmm?" y/n questioned innocently as kook whined loudly. It was obvious that y/n had been been teasing him since morning and he had been suppressing himself. He whined speaking "please mommy, you've already been teasing me all day, I can't take it anymore" he rocked his hips against her thighs whimpering at the slightest pleasure. He took a hold of one of her hands and led it to his clit. Not wasting any time she inserted one of her fingers in his heat. A moan escaped his mouth. She lead to his ear speaking "Mmm baby you are so wet" her voice, deep. "o-only for you m-mommy" she smirked and layed him down on the bed and got on top of him. Jungkook immediately put his arms around her neck as y/n wasted no time in entering her hard-on in him. A few strings of curse left his throat as his breath got heavier. "o-oh fuck, please move" and and so did y/n, in a slow pace. She kissed the top of his head before jungkook leaned up to engulf her in a small but passionate kiss.

Y/n bent to his neck while still thrusting in him and sucked on his neck leaving a nice hickey "mine" she growled "y-yours o-nly yours f-fuck" he repeated.
"oh g-god r-right there" jungkook spoke. Y/n fastened her pace leaving kisses down his chest and groaning and moaning every now and then "f-fuck I'm C-Cumming" "go on" and a few more thrusts and he came. While y/n still thrusted jungkook spoke "f-fuck cum i-in me" "but I'll get you pregnant then" y/n spoke "i-I'm not o-ovulating this week, you w-won't" he protested. And so y/n got to work her pace got faster as her moans along with jungkook's got louder and soon jungkook came along with y/n filing him up.