Chapter-7

Well, well, well, there was y/n's husband, jungkook, sitting right up against the head board of his bed with a controller in his hand and his focus completely on the game that played on the flat screen T. V.  That was placed a few inches away from his bed. A few curses left y/n's mouth as she cleared her throat before speaking "get off your game, Jeon, we need to talk" her voice was calm but kook knew that she was angry, decided on to push her buttons he put on his signature smug, wicked smirks speaking in a sassy voice "and what if I do what you gon' bout that huh?". That was the last straw for y/n she took in a deep breath and folded her arms into fists as veins popped on her hands, she looked hot if I describe it from jungkook's point of view. He felt tingle in his lower region. No sooner did y/n snatched away the controller and switched if the game than a "HEY WHAT THE HELL Y/N" was heard across the room, as he hurriedly got off the bed. No sooner did he get off the bed than a pair of strong arms sneaked around his waist taking him by surprise.

Still maintaining his 'dominant' aura he spoke "leave me y/n" his voice was deep but didn't make an effort on y/n. She chuckled darkly as she felt him shiver at her low and husky voice. "why should I?" Questioned Y/n, kook stuttered out a "C-cause I said so" he fidgeted In her hold. She smirked and spoke "but you have been such a bratty boy lately" and then pouted, now it was look's turn to smirk "and what are you gonna do bout that huh" y/n leaned against his ear speaking "oh trust me bunny i can do much more than you can imagine", her voice radiated dominance, and that's when kook lost it, his body not being in his control, his hands made it way to the back of her neck as he looked at her with oh so innocent eyes.

With that y/n's lips were smashed again jungkook did not fight back as he respond the kiss getting closer to y/n. Y/n being taller and stronger than Jungkook, she lifted him off the ground taking him by surprise. The kiss was not passionate or sweet, it was rather harsh, rough and full of anger. As y/n groped his ass harshly a moan escaped his lips giving y/n the chance to slide her tongue in his mouth, devouring each and every inch of him mouth. Their lips collided fighting for dominance and with no doubt y/n was the one to take control. Now as she carried kook to his bed she traced her hand under his shirt, caressing his waist and running her finger over his precky nipples as he whined. he eagerly took off his shirt that he was wearing as y/n did the same, exposing her built and tattooed body. He let out a shaky breath as he felt himself getting wetter at his wife's beautiful body. getting off her lap Jungkook took off his sweat pants now only leaving him in his soaked panties. 

On deciding that she wanted to tease him, she rubbed his inner thighs going close to his core but never really doing anything, as the time passed by he got whiny, he hated getting teased, noted. "pl-please mo-mommy" he whimpered out. "mommy huh? i like that" y/n smirked as he fiddled with his fingers looking down to his lap as a crimson hue spread across his adorable face. a good hard smack was encountered on his thigh as he moaned, again a whimper fell out his mouth as y/n rubbed his clit through his soaked panties. Kook eagerly took off his panties as y/n went back to finger him in a slow pace to which kook thrusted his hips against her fingers resulting him a spank on his precky little ass. "m-more mommy, w-want your c-cock ngh-" he cried out of the insane pleasure. y/n spanked his ass as she spoke "aren't you such a needy little boy" she scoffed. Y/n took off her joggers and boxers while Jungkook got off her lap and got off her lap and closed off the window, dimmed off the lights and got a bottle of lube from the night stand handing out to y/n who sat straight against the head board of the bed. 

pouring out a generous amount of lube, she applied it on her dick, hissing at the cold sensation. Being as impatient as Jungkook is, he got on her thigh grinding down at her thigh, moving his hips while his wet core rubbed along her thigh. "Alright little man sop that", he did as she commanded. now moving to her a little he placed his hands on her shoulder and out his legs on either side of her waist before lining himself along y/n;s dick.

With eyes rolling back, mouth falling open ajar, low moans escaping Kook's mouth. Y/n groaned in pleasure as her dick stretched out Kook's tight walls feeling the warmness of Jungkook's insides. He moaned out loudly as y/n thrusted her hips upwards hitting at just the right spot. "Holy fuck- ye-yes! right the-re". Her hands gripped him hips flipping them around, now him at the bottom and her at top of him, just how they were meant to be. Kook's moans got progressively louder at the way y/n frequently clumped at his g-spot. He absolutely was loving this and so was y/n but he didn't know what more was to come along.

A harsh spank landed on his ass as he came all over y/n's cock. "who told you that you could cum huh" she growled lowly at his ear as his lips quivered and body shuddered squeaking out a small sorry "and to think that you will get away with sorry" she gripped his throat and thrusted in him roughly. He cried in pure pain and pleasure as he felt himself got oversimulated. Biting down to his bottom lips so that he would not make too much sound y/n gripped his throat chocking him slightly  "dont hide your pretty moans babyboy, let mommy hear them" she thrusted in him roughly, he moaned yet again. "ngh-huh i-i'm gonna c-cum f-fuck". Kook some how managed out making y/n go harder and rougher "then go on bun, cum" and so he did.

~~~~~

now they were going for the sixth round Jungkook was puffed and shagged out completely begging y/n to stop and slow down. His tries to push her away and run were all flopped as she was way stronger than him. "s-stop m-mommy it-it hurts p-please" y/n kissed the tip of his nose sussing him down before she spoke "shh just one more time, you are doing so good babyboy" . By now tears streamed down his cheeks like a damn waterfall with y/n still thrusting in him and leaving dark hickies   all over his upper half. Soon after Jungkook's climax hit as he came arching his back, he looked like a million dollar piece which was owned by y/n. Y/n slowed down as he pulled out and stroked herself cumming with a groan