Chapter-14

An pov

fast forward it had been a week after jungkook had come out about his little side to y/n. Jungkook now though, was more frequent on his little side. He used to be in his Little Space more often now, he never hid it though. The times when he was big was when either of them were of to work or when anyone was over at their place. It was no lie tho no one except for a few maids y/n knew about his little side and y/n was so glad that non of the maids exposes him to the public and maintained their privacy. He was more than happy now that he was out to his wife and she still loved him the same. He was so glad that she did not judge him and rather found his little side precious. Y/n wanted to know about what happened that let him to his little side I seen your she could not ask it when he was little so she put that aside for a while and focused on him getting more comfortable.

Over a few weeks ago she got him and room customise just the way he liked when little. Not only that but she also got him various pacifiers, onsies, toys, colouring books and other stuff that was needed. She potentially worked on him getting more comfortable and safe around her on the time she used to go out for her missions she would hide her wound so it won't Trigger him.  He once when he was in big space asked her to make a few rules and punishment along with rewards for his little side. So y/n got a pen and paper and and sat down with him on her lap and discussed with him bout his rules, punishments which weren't sexual and awards along as well.

When he came out to her newly
He tended to be more shy and hesitant but soon grew to love her presence. Now, when he'd  be little he would waddle up to her room and tug on her shirt which would make her clear that  he was little and if she was in her office he would go in there without a single knock with a stuffie in his hand and a paci in his mouth and tug on her shirt and in no time y/n had him in her lap with him cuddling her. Usually when he would be an obedient babyboy and not get into trouble but when he wanted attention, he'd become more bratty and sometimes he'd end up getting punished as well. Poor boy hated getting punished especially when he knew that y/n was annoyed or tired or just had too much work but he'd have done something wrong, he knew he deserved it so he'd take the punishment like a good boy. Though he hated them y/n made sure that she'd take care of him and make him feel loved and safe and sound. And in conclusion everything was going just good and better than it could ever be.

An: yeah so I changed it a little sorry not sorry and I hope yall like it

How do yall like my new dp?