Chapter-27

An pov

It had been a few weeks since the couple moved in to their new mansion. Y/n had decided to talk about advising kook to daycare. It did take time for him to finally give in and agree considering the fact that he never really opened up about his little side to the outer world except for y/n and her maids. Though it was now gold for him as he got to know more about people with the same syndrome. It helped him slip and exprole further for himself. The best part about it was that the teachers there were y/n's trusted men, who played extra attention to him and did not let anyone harm him in any way.

It was Sunday, y/n had a few files to check so that's why she had been doing for the past few hours now. What about kook? The daycare was off, he was in y/n's and his room sitting down doing absolutely nothing cause he was in his big space. He had no idea what and when he felt when his mind wandered off to the things he wanted y/n to do to him. She had never really been rough to him and that's what he wanted, he wanted her to fuck him senselessly he whimpered feeling horny. What did he do? He knew just what exactly to do to have y/n fuck him senselessly. So deciding to get his plan ready, he got his phone set it down against a pillow. Got another pillow getting on top of it and slowly moved his hips making pretty noices.

About a minute or two later he switched on record and then made a video of hom riding the pillow, though the video did not last more than a minute, it was sure to him that y/n would do what he then wanted. And that's what he did, he clicked the send and within a minute it was already at y/n's hand.

While y/n was working on the laptop she got a notification, a groan left her throat as she switched off her laptop after looking at the video and headed over to their room.

Sam: get your horny asses ready for the next chapter, babies <3