Chapter-12

An pov

As the loud crash interrupted, jennie tracked y/n's phone and sped up to y/n with a few guards. Jennie knew it was best to stay calm rather than to panick at the moment as the driver went to the empty highway. The moment she reached the place of incident she could she y/n unconscious in her car, while the other car that his her was just as damaged as her car. Jennie hurried and carried y/n to her car and told the driver to hurry to the hospital.

While the doctors were checking up on y/n jennie called jungkook, at the moment only she knew about them being together except for their parents. "hello Mr. Jeon?" "yes miss Kim" jungkook replied. "we need you in the xyz hospital" jennie spoke, now Jungkook got anxious "wh-why? What's the matter?" he questioned "uhm miss y/n got hit by a car and now she's unconscious" "what?!? Is she hurt bad? When did thi-" jungkook was cut off by jennie as she spoke "Mr. Jeon calm down its nothing bad just come over" jungkook sighed as he cut the call and hurriedly put on a tee and a pair of sweatpants.

AT THE HOSPITAL

After he did the formalities at the reception counter, he rushed to jennie. Soon, jungkook was able to find her, he was panting and breathing heavily. "wha-what happened to y-y/n?" he panted "she was caught up in a car accident, but that was all planned" jungkook's face turned serious "who did it?" "our rival, Kang" jungkook's hand turned into fists as his face went pale.

JUNGKOOK POV

Nononono It can't happen, I need to control.

AN POV

"did she get hurt too much?" jungkook questioned trying to pace his breathing. "no she fortunately didn't, she got a scar in her arm and calf, she needs rest and the doctor has treated the wounds and has said that she can go once she's up" jennie finished as jungkook put a hand on his chest and heaved a sigh of relief, but that didn't mean he still was in the right mental condition.

"she's awake you can meet her now" the nurse checked in taking the attention to herself, both jungkook and jennie thanked her and went inside. As soon as they got in, they saw y/n getting up and sitting on the hospital bed. No sooner did she sat up straight than jungkook hugged her snuggling into her embrace without a word which was quite a surprise considering the fact that he'd always say something no matter what but what she also noticed was that his breathing was really uneven, not from running or something like that but from something different that she couldn't put her finger onto.

Y/n hugged Jungkook back and patted his head "what's the matter angel?" her voice soft he just shook his head as he snuggled more into her, hugging her tighter. Y/n looked at jennie and signaled her to leave and go to her office from her eyes, jennie ofc being her best friend understood her and waved her bye.

(yall if you don't understand yo bestie just from their eyes then I'm sorry y'all best friend-less)

Y/n patted his back and pulled him in her lap kissing the top of his forehead "do you wanna go home little one" jungkook didn't speak a word and just nodded and got if her lap and held her hand, walking towards the parking lot. Y/n opened the door to the passengers seat for jungkook, he refused "n-no I'll drive don't worry" "shh get in, I can drive" he nodded and got in as y/n got in and left for their mansion while jungkook held her fingers in his small fist.