Chapter-23

Please be adviced that this chapter had mention of suicide, rape, bullying, harassment if there's any content that may trigger you please do not read.

An pov

By the time they reached home jungkook was in tears, hiccups filing the car. Y/n spokes words of comfort as she carried him to their bedroom and sat him on her lap patting his head and circling her hand on his back in an attempt to calm. It took a good 15 minutes for the poor little boy to calm down. The more he grew out of his headspace the more he calmed down.

What was surprising was that he just looked down to his lap and just sat in silence, y/n sighed knowing it would be better to not say anything and just stay in silence for a while as he needed to settle up with what happened with him in the past few hours. It must be nerve-wracking for the poor guy to experience all that while he was in his headspace. She spoke "let's take a shower and get comfy hmm?" she pet his head, he didn't reply. She kissed the top of his forehead very softly and carried him to their bathroom. She sat him on the sink counter and got the bath ready.

She undressed jungkook and carried him to the bath tub, joining him. She gave his body small massage helping him to relax. Though, throughout the bath the boy kept it silent, he didn't speak a single word. Y/n would occasionally speak few words in the softest voice and lightly rub is back and stomach. When she was done she changed kook into one of the comfortable outfits and changed into one as well.

He just sat put through the whole time which was now concerning y/n but she knew better than to panic at that time so she stayed calm and layed him on the bed and spooned him close to her

She does not know how much time it had been when she felt kook wiggle out of her grasp and sat up straight on the bed sighing heavly seeing this y/n immediately sat up as well and took a hold of his small hands into her large one. "y/n" he spoke in a firm voice "yeah" her voice unstable, she breathed in. "why do you love me" his voice broke "i could give you uncountable reasons for that" her voice represented vulnerability. "and why would you ask such thing, love" she spoke "i-I mean why would you, I never really had a sibling that I could love, neither did I get the love of the parents, they were always busy making money, never had friends let alone a lover like you, you know" his heart ached as he spoke the words continuing to which he spoke "the reason that I have little space is to cope up with the trauma my past brought" y/n's heart raced "g-go on" her voice shuddered as she locked her lips and swallowed her spit feeling her throat and lip go dry.

Jungkook took a deep breath before he spoke "so uh, you know how kang well was your rival considering that he is now dead. Well he used to be my bully" y/n was stunned "he had been my bully since middle school till I passed university and got into mafia business which I really didn't like, I hate all the fights and deaths and stuff my but parents forced me into it and well as their only child I didn't gave a choice than to do what they said, really didn't wanted to disappoint them so I just kept going. And about Kang", he took off his sweatshirt that he wore "you see all these wounds and marks, that is not because of any mission or some fight I got into when I was into mafia's it was rather when I was in school, he brutally beat me up and do stuff that wasn't really supposed to be done", "what do you mean the stuff that wasn't supposed to be done" y/n questioned "well he" he sighed a breath "he harrased and raped a couple of times", y/n felt her heart clech, she took a hold of him and turned him to the side "so that explains-" she stopped as jungkook nodded his head "yeah that is why I have a madusa's tattoo on my left arm"

 And about Kang", he took off his sweatshirt that he wore "you see all these wounds and marks, that is not because of any mission or some fight I got into when I was into mafia's it was rather when I was in school, he brutally beat me up and do st...

The tattoo:

"not only that but there was this other boy in our class who used to get bullied by him, far worse form what he did to me, that poor guy ended up taking away his own life" that moment y/n felt her heart shatter, as she spoke "w-was his name Baek-Hyun" she swallow thickly "y-yeah how do you-" he was cut off "he was my brother, my younger brother, the only person who knew who I really was" this took jungkook a back "i-I'm so sorry" y/n chuckled bitterly "don't, got over it had to except that at some point everyone leaves, but now I'm so glad that jennie and I killed Kang", she could see in his eyes that he was about to break down.

Pulling him into her lap she spoke "its okay let it out I'm so proud you coped up with all that and were brave to tell me about it, I love you so much my love. And don't worry now its your safe place where you can be who you really are, you don't have to fake yourself" my now y/n's sweatshirt was wet by the tears of the poor boy.

Soon with the comforting words of y/n he managed to fall asleep while crying against her body. By now a fee tears slipped off her face as she tried to recall everything that took place she looked at that peaceful face of jungkook had a frown on his wrinkles eyebrows and lips were jutted in a pout, dry tears that showed how strong her little boy was, yet how broken he had been all this time bottling up his feeling, thinking that he wouldn't be accepted into the world cause everyone seemed like the same person with a frown and a cold command on their lips though that was not the case, he was thankful that he found y/n. "sleep well my little angel, now you are mine and you won't ever get a scratch on your skin as long as  I'm here, you're so brave, I'm proud, I wish I knew that today I'd have someone like you but I'm glad that i atleast have you, you deserve all the love not only from the world but yourself as well and now I'll make sure that you are safe till my last breath" she spoke in a small voice making sure not to wake him up and took off her sweatshirt and spooned jungkook and slept.

Sam: sorry for the late update exams been shitting me rn also did yall see the cover of unholy kook did like HOLY SHIT I'M MALFUNCTIONING LIKE sam.exe stopped working🗿