Chapter-24

An pov

The next day came in a blink of an eye. Y/n woke up with a pounding headache as she groaned and woke up. She felt so exhausted that she could feel her body break down though that didn't stop her from waking up and drinking a glass of water. She massaged her temples and walked to her bathroom, deciding on not to go to gym and her office she freshened up and changed into comfy clothes. Since she had nothing to do she called jennie over. "good morning y/n what's the matter?" she spoke "hey jen would you mind coming over for a while" y/n's voice sounded a little sad, this concerned jennie and she quickly said yes.

"so how's jungkook?" asked jennie, y/n hmmed speaking "he's fine". Jennie could litterly see that something was up with how y/n behaved. Jen pulled her into a tight hug as she returned the hug. Jennie patted her back speaking "it's okay bud I don't know what you are going through rn but whatever it is it's gonna be fine hmm" y/n stook in a deep breath and pulled away smiling slightly.

"So what happened in the meeting after I left" both if them sat down on the couch and talked about everything that happened after y/n left the meeting. After they were done with it y/n spoke "you up for some coffee?" jennie hummed as she followed y/n to her kitchen.

Just when they were done with their coffee jungkook came there "good morning, angel" y/n spoke in a soft voice jennie following after "good morning, kook" jungkook surprisingly just nodded and uttered out a "morning". Y/n sighed and spoke "do you want something to eat?" "no" his answer short. That conserned y/n. He never did this. He'd always come up and hug her, always be giggles and talkative person. "I'm heading out I'll be back soon" he spoke, his voice painfully cold. "alright be safe" y/n sighed. It pained her to see him like this again.

Jennie gripped her wrist and took her to the sofa and sat down on it patting her thigh. Y/n shook her head and sat next to her and hugged her. This time she didn't stop herself from breaking Down. "i-I messed up" y/n spoke between her tears "you did not, you did everything you could to help him out" y/n decided not to tell anything that happened to jungkook and rather kept it to her self. She just sobbed on jennie's shoulder as jennie patted her back as an attempt to calm her down. Soon y/n pulled away and wiped her tears "I'm sorry I kept you hanging for a while jen." "no it's okay you know I'm here for ya" jennie smiled and y/n returned the smiled back.

Soon after jennie had left y/n's place to go for work. They baed their byes and were off to what was to follow by next. Y/n went to her room and let her body fall onto the soft mattress. She did not exactly know how much time had passed by when Jungkook walked in through the door "hey sweetheart, where have you been. Shall I make you sometihing to eat?" y/n asked "no" jungkook again replied with a cold voice. Y/n sighed knowing she could not do anything. Jungkook entered the bathroom and changed to comfy clothes that were a black shirt and a pair of grey trousers. Y/n, now was more concerned than she was before, usually he'd wear any of his dresses or skirts or y/n's clothes but this time he wore his normal clothes. It hurt y/n to see him like this as she was completely sure there was something wrong with him with the way he acted and he dressed.

Time skip to later in the evening that day

Y/n was downstairs in the kitchen preparing their dinner which included all his favourites and desserts. Jungkook hadn't eaten anything since morning and neither had he regressed the whole day. After he came back home he had been in his gaming room the whole time not talking to y/n and acting all cold and distant.

She turned off the stove and walked over to jungkook's room. Surprisingly the door was open so she didn't bother to knock and just went in. He didn't have his headphones on so it was easy to communicate. "baby made dinner, let's go eat" y/n spoke in a calm voice "I'm not hungry" he simply spoke in a cold voice. Y/n took a deep breath speaking "kook, off the computer, now." he sighed, and did what she said turning to her with a really cold face "what?" "i said let's go eat I made dinner" "and I said I don't wanna eat I'm not hungry, is that so hard to understand?" he replied very ironically. "Why kook, you haven't eaten anything since morning and neither have you regressed, what's the matter? You've been acting distant and cold as well neither had I found you in the bed next to me in the morning when I woke up. What is it? Did I do something wrong? Did something happen? Tell me, please" her voice was concerned and soft. It didn't take long for kook to break in a fit of tears. Y/n frowned upon seeing him break down, she immediately rushed to him and bent to his level and hugged him patting his back "angel what is it hmm?" she lifted him up and carried him to the bed sitting on it and placing him on her lap. "you know you can talk about it babyboy, I won't force you though" she wiped his tears from her thumb and drew circles on his cheek kissing his forehead. "I- I don't feel safe he-here anymore y-y/n" he finally let out. "i was in my headspace when I was kidnapped, it happened all of a sudden it feels so-so uncomfortable a-and unsafe. I wasn't able to do anything because I-it was hard to stay in my normal state due to all of that sudden attack" his tears soaked y/n's clothes. "oh babyboy" her voice soft she took off her sweatshirt and let him lean into her bare body "I'm so sorry you felt that way, why didn't you tell me this earlier hmm? Don't worry Kang is dead now and you are safe again and please don't do this of you feel unsafe or any sort of dissatisfaction, you can tell me you know?" she kisses his lips and pet his head. His head buried into her neck she carried him to the kitchen and sat him Down on the dining table and set the table so he could have his dinner.

He silently ate his food as y/n did too. Y/n took away the dishes once they were done and washed her hand and led jungkook into their room. "can we take a bath?" jungkook spoke in a small voice y/n smiled and spoke "of course we can my love, come, she carried him to the bathroom and undressed her self and kook and got in the bath tub with him. After a good bath y/n changed herself and kook into apair of comfy clothes.

Y/n  was so happy that jungkook asked her to dress him up in his skirts and thigh highs along with his cute hoodie

Y/n  was so happy that jungkook asked her to dress him up in his skirts and thigh highs along with his cute hoodie. "mowmmy?" she heard once she came into the room with his stuffies y/n smiled big as she knew he regressed "yes little boy?" she spoke handing out the stuffie to him "cuddles Pwease?" his voice was pure and innocent and his eyes big, puppy like, lips jutted into a small but cute pout. Y/n got under the sheets and spooned jungkook closer to her, he immediately snuggled into her body and kissed his lips and fell asleep a few minutes later.