Chapter-11

On a cirten day after that magical evening, y/n was on a way to a certain place. Kissing jungkook's forehead y/n was about to leave out the door but stopped when she heard a sleepy whimper. As she turned around she was faced by jungkook sitting up sleeply on the bed as he rubbed his eyes like a toddler with his fist. Y/n stared at him in an awe as she walked to him. Immediately jungkook made grabby hands to y/n melting her heart as she walked to him. He immediately snuggled into her embrace as he hid his face in her chest "where you Goin'?" he questioned, his voice muffled. Y/n let her hair run through his silky hair as she spoke "i needa get some work don't pup, I'll be back soon hmm" she kissed the top of his head. A whine rung through the room when y/n tried to pull away. She chuckled as she pet his head speaking "bun I'll be late let go" he Pouted but let go of now taking a good look at what she was wear, looking fine as ever.

"woahh" he spoke as y/n smiled a bit "you look so good babe" "thanks angel" y/n spoke and pet his head

"woahh" he spoke as y/n smiled a bit "you look so good babe" "thanks angel" y/n spoke and pet his head. He whined yet again "gimmie my morning kiss" he Pouted y/n laughed and bent down to his level kissing his pouty lips gaining a big smile of his. "alright I'll be back soon hmm?" she kissed his forehead and waved him bye as he did the same.

As she walked in the garage she felt uneasy like as if someone was watching her, she shrugged it off thinking its just one of her guards. As she got in her car she sped it over to a highway.

The highway though didn't seem Right, she could feel someone following her and that triggered her, as she called jennie to let the guards off, a loud crash was heard