Chapter 2- Fun Time

Lucian POV

Once everybody finished eating we all went to the living room and watched TV. During this time Chase asked Me and Jake were the "plushy" that we gave him when he was asleep go. Jake was confused on what he was talking about. I then asked chase if it's okay for me and Jake talk in private for a little bit. He said sure and then I dragged Jake upstairs for the time being.

"What did u do?" Jake asked with a disappointed face. "Okay so that "plushy" he was talking about was not a plushy." "What do u mean it wasn't a plushy?" He asked confused. "Well it was me he was sleeping with. I turned into my werewolf form and went to sleep next to Chase." "So that's why he asked about the so called Plush also know as you!" "Yeah I kinda want to tell him so he don't find out later in life and freak out then." I suggest. "I guess u right okay u can tell him. Now let's go back down stairs we are missing the show." "Okay!" We walked down the stairs and back ok n the couch we told Chase that I was a werewolf and that he was not sleeping with a plushy but it was me. He was pretty chill with having a werewolf dad. I changed into my werewolf form and let Chase and Jake cuddle up next to me since they both think my fur is so soft and we all just watched TV for about 3 hours straight. At some point the both feel asleep one me so I pick them both up and put them to be and I changed back into my human form to walk out side and enjoy the beautiful blue sky. I was out side for about an hour. When I walked back inside Jake was awake in the kitchen. I walked up being him and grabbed him by the waist. I then turned him around and kissed him on the lips. "Babe... N-not now." Jake said embarrassed covering up his face. "Then when?" I said with a grin on my face. "L-later tonight how about that?" I nodded my head and then gave him another kiss this time on the cheek.

It is now night time and Chase is still asleep in his own bed this time. Jake was down stairs on the couch on his computer doing some work. I was in my werewolf form laying on Jake's lap trying to not fall asleep while waiting for him to finish. About 14 mins later he finished his work and he gave me belly rubs. I then got up and picked him up and took him to our room. I Roughly though him onto the bed and instantly pushing our lips together, Jake wrapped his arms around my body lightly rubbing his hand against my ear which made me shiver. My ears have always been sensitive in my actual form and so when I received my human form it was still the same unfortunately Jake knows that... "S-Stop that, I'm dominant today."
"I know, But it's still fun to tease you~" He teased wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me closer into a gentle peck on the lips. I sighed begging to undress him eagerly, It's been a while since we've had any fun like this and ever since Chase was here it's a little harder to spend time with him I just really want Jake to focus on me tonight. After undressing ourselves me and Jake began to make out, aggressively sticking our tongues into each other's mouths fighting for dominance, of course, Jake gave in when I began to prepare him to let's just say not gently "Ha~!" "Shush...You don't wanna wake up Chase now do you Darling~?" I teased as Jake covered his mouth trying his best to keep in every little moan he had, After a minute or so I removed my fingers from his entrance causing him to whine from the loss of contact "You're so adorable, I just want to fuck you until you pass out."
"I'd like to see you try."
"As you wish your highness~"
Without another word I thrusted into him with all the force I had and to me it was definitely worth it. Because he let out the loudest moan while making a face that I wish I could keep for ever. That night went on longer then it intended to and I'm pretty sure Jake won't be moving around so naturally anymore. After all of that me and Jake went to sleep half naked.

When we woke up Jake still couldn't walk from last night so I picked him up and layed him down on the couch and started cooking for him and Chase who was still asleep. I'm not the best cook that's why Jake makes all the food, but I know how to make pancakes and waffles and eggs :)! So that what I made, and thankful Chase woke up and came down stairs right as I finished cooking. I went upstairs to Jake and mine's room and changed into my werewolf form and sat in a corner to play with my tail because I was bored. Chase then walked in and sat in my lap and fell asleep. I just rapped my arms around him and held him close to me. 2 hours later Chase was still asleep in my lap so I picked him up and put him over my shoulder and walked down stairs to sit with Jake who was on his computer doing work as always. So I decided to close his computer and put it on the table next to us. "Hey! Why u close my computer? I was doing work u know." "Yeah but, me and Chase are more important love." That's when I laid down on his stomach with chase in my arms still and went to sleep.

Hey y'all! Sorry this part took so long to post. I would like to give credit to my friend tokyomysta for helping me with a part in this story. Anyway I'll try to get into the next chapter as soon as I have a idea for it. ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ