Chapter 6- Scratches

Lucian's POV

The very next day Chase woke me and Jake up from him climbing over us. Chase crawled over my legs that still hurt from two days ago causing me to whimper very loadly. "Sorry Dad... I didn't mean to hurt u." Chase said running around the bed to give me a hug. "It's okay Chase I'm fine." I said giving Chase a hug back. Chase then ran out of the room to his to watch TV. Me and Jake were still just laying in bed awake. I started to stair at Jake and he turn his head and looked at me back. He then flicked my nose while saying that we need to get dressed. Why am I the one that's being hurt today by everyone. I haven't even done anything yet to anyone or anything. I sat up on the bed and changed into my human form to see if I can walk yet. There was less pain in my body so I was able to stand up by my self, but it's still kinda hard to walk. I asked Jake to help me get to the closet. Each step I took hurt a little bit more then the last. Once we made it to the closest we started to get dressed.

Jake's POV

As we were getting dressed I saw Lucian watching me get dressed. I could tell he was still horny from last night but didn't say anything to him about it. Once we both finished getting dressed we walked out the closet I went down stairs while Lucian stayed in our room. I decided to Pick up on this story I was reading a while ago called, "True Colors". It's about this gay high school friend group that is chaotic as hell. It's really interesting and I find it amusing to be honest. So I went to find the book and remembered that it's in The bed room on the night stand next to my side of the bed. I went back up stairs and entered the room. When I entered I saw Lucian in his wolf form clawing the fuck out of the wall. I just let him do it at this point because the wall he's clawing at is already messed up from all the other 100 times he done it. He says he just amusing his self doing it but I think he's letting out anger he has not let off yet.

Lucian's POV

As I was clawing the out of the wall I heard a drawer open. I look behind me and saw Jake. When I tell u I jumped and flew on top of him I flew and jumped on top of him. Knocking him on the floor I hugged him. I didn't want him to leave the room so I got up closed the door and locked it. Jake looked at me confused. "Why did u lock the door?" "Because I don't want u leaving this room... please stay in here with me." I started to whimper and Jake came up to me and gave me a hug. "Sure, I can stay I here with you Lu." Jake has never called me Lu before but it felt kinda nice to hear him give me a nickname to be honest. We got up and got into the bed to lay down. I had my arms around him with my head on top of his head while he had the book he grabbed from the drawer earlier reading it. I looked down at him as my snout hit the top of his head and asked him what he's reading. He told me a book he was reading a while ago and stopped reading for a while. I asked him what it's about and he said a gay friend group that are in high school. I found it interesting so I asked if he could read it to me. He said sure and as he was reading I started to fall asleep on him.

Jake's POV

When Lu was completely asleep after me reading to him I noticed a scratch mark on his neck. It looked like there was a bit more scratches on him so I lifted his shirt up to see his body had scratches all over it! I was in shock when I saw the amount of scratches he had on him. I put his shirt down and put my book to the side and hugged Lu. I guess this is why he wanted me to stay with him. I never would have thought that he scratches himself while he was upstairs by himself clawing the walls. I got up and unlocked the door and then went to the hallway bathroom to get some stuff to put on his scratches. I came back with some bandages and nothing else because everything else involves him being awake for so he know it's coming. I took Lu's shirt of and looked at the scratches again. They were really deep and had a little blood on it so I put the bandages on him carefully not wakeing him up. When I was done I got back into the bed with Lu. I guess he felt my presence because he rapped his arms around me again. I then started to drift off to sleep with Lu.

Lucian's POV

It was night time by the time I woke up Jake was still asleep. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom and noticed that I had bandages on my body. I guess Jake saw the scratches I made while scratching the wall. When I got out of the bathroom Jake was standing at the door. He looked disappointed at me. "Why did u scratch your self so much?" Jake said. I didn't want to answer because I doubt he would understand what's happenings or what I'm feeling right now so I just walked past him and went to our room and went right back to sleep. Jake eventually came in and went to sleep as well.

The "True Colors" story is one
my friend's story that helps me with
most of the parts in my story
so I decided to mention it in here
because I couldn't think of any other
story to be honest.
(Person who made True Colors-->tokyomysta)