Chapter 15 - The Lab 2

Oscars's POV

I notice the man trying to grab Kyi's neck and jumped upt and bit his hand. "Ouch u little brat!" Said the scientist. "Oh, so ur the master's little creation. Oscar wasn't? Well is a pleasure to meet u." He said holding the hand I bit while grinning at me. "Who even are u? I don't remember u being here." I asked climbing my way into the hole that him and Kyi made. "How rude of me! My name is Simon and I would like to talk to u and Kyi in private please." I don't know what he wants from us but we both decided to follow him. He took us to a room that I knew had no surveillance in it so what ever he has to say must be secretive. As me and Kyi follow him into the room he closed the door behind us. He took off the scarf that was around his neck and showed that he had a shock collar on just like me and Vin. Simon told us that he was forced to work here otherwise William would kill Simons whole family. He also told us how him and William met. During the middle of the story we all heard a roaring sound. We all ran out the room running toward the lab where we left Vin. When we entered the room William was standing in front of the enclosure that Vin was in laughing while shocking him nonstop. Kyi ran up to William and snatched the remote out of his hands.

Vin's POV

I can't feel my body anymore and I can barely move. I just want to get out of this dumb place! Why am I the only one getting shocked?! I turned my head to see a decently large hole that I can look through to see what is on the other side of the glass that I can sadly not see through. I crawled over towards the hole with the little strength I have left in me. Once I got to the whole I saw two scientists and Kyi and Oscar, but Oscar was in his Ferret form also with a shock collar on. I blew a puff of smoke through the hole to see if anyone wound see it. Oscar noticed the smoke and ran over towards me and climbed through the hole. I put one of my wings down to let him get on my back so I have company now. I heard Kyi arguing with the scientist. During the middle of the argument I heard something heavy drop around me. I looked down and noticed the shock collar was off. Oscar must have chewed the damn thing off. Plus I could change back into my Human form. I walked out of the enclosure using the giant hole that some how got there and knocked the scientist that was arguing with Kyi. Just as I was about to Knock the other scientist out Kyi and Oscar stopped me. I don't know why but I hope it was for a good reason otherwise they will also get knocked out. Kyi told me the name of both of the scientists names. The one I knocked out was apparently the "father" of Oscar named William and the one in front of me not knocked out is named Simon. I still kinda want to knock him out because I remember him shocking me none stop as well but after what Oscar and Kyi told me about Simon I showed sympathy. "Simon, your lucky that I hate William more then u and letting u get away with what u did to me." I said walking over to Williams body that is on the floor. "I'm truly sorry!" Vin said very loudly. I found keys to the shock collars and took Oscars off. He then took the keys from me and took a shock collar off of Simon. That scarf of his can really hide stuff I didn't even know it was there. Anyway I asked if Oscar could give me the shock collar. He handed it over to me and I put it one William. It fit perfectly around his neck. And so I grabbed the remote out of Kyi's and and found a little water bottle on a table near by. I open the water bottle and smash water on Williams face. He woke up and tried to attack me. I then pressed the button on the remote to shock him. William was on the ground begging for mercy and to let go of the button. I hid the button from him and had some4 heavy continue to press hit as he continued to get shocked. "Let's go guy's let him die from here alone." I said starting to walk towards the door. God I hate the fact that I was brought back to this shitty place.

Kyi's POV

To be honest the way Vin handled that situation so calmly is scary. We just waked out the lab and didn't speak to each other the whole way home. Us and Simon also went different ways and said goodbye to each other. Apparently Vin knows how to get back home. Is there something that he never told us. I wanted to ask how he knew the way back but I feel like if I did asked I would be turned into ashes :) . After 3 hours of walking I was Lu and Jake's House and recommend that we go there to stay for the night. I mean Aaron know where they live he can just pick me and Oscar up. I don't know where Vin will go but I bet he has a place to live in! I went up to the house and knocked on the door. Nio was in his werewolf form when he answered the door and let us in. He called his brother down and Oscar told them everything that we have been though. To be honest Lu didn't seem so surprised since similar stuff happened to them so he let us stay the night and informed Aaron on where me and Oscar was.