Chapter 16- The Club

Nio's POV

The very next morning I came down stairs to get a drink of water. I glupped that shit down and it went down the wrong way and so I automatically started chocking, thata when Lucian came downstairs and kicked me in the back. I flew up again the wall and when I turned to look at Lu he was doing some sort of ninja pose "Try me." He said and I just looked at him confused "Jake come get your husband!" I yelled. Jake came down stairs and walked up to Lu. Jake whispered in Lu's ear something. Lu started shaking his head very fast and then whispered something back to Jake. I feel kinda left out :( . I want to be on the secret! Jake then went up stairs. "Jake has a surprise everyone!" Lu shouted. Kyi, Oscar and Vin came down stairs. Lu told everyone to sit on the couch. We were all confused on what was happening. We then started hearing foot steps coming down stairs. Lu started talking again, "Introducing! Jake!!" Jake came down stairs in a maid outfit. None of us weee expecting it and we all started to laugh. "It's not that funny guys stop!" Jake said looking all flustered. "Your right it's not funny.... IT HILARIOUS!!" Kyi said laughing even louder. "U want to know what is hilarious Kyi..." Jake said in a aggressive tone. "What's more hilarious then this Jake??" I already knew Jake was not about to hold back. "What's hilarious is the fact that your own brother chases u around the house dragging your ass all over the floor like a fucking mop!! Now that my friend is funny." The whole room went silent after that and Jake went back upstairs to change out of the maid outfit. No one and I mean nobody spoke after that to each other.

Lu's POV

I was not expecting that to happen. I mean Kyi did kinda deserve it but damn Jake didn't need to snap. I decided to break the silence and said, "who wants to go to a gay bar???" Everyone shouted that they wanted to go. Jake came downstairs and also wanted to join. We called Aaron and he said he didn't want to go since he would like to stay sober. That's a lame excuse but what ever. We brought chase to Aaron's place so he can be watched by someone. After dropping Chase off we went to this Gay bar that I knew about for awhile now. We entered the bar and there was a lot of gay love going around. Vin decided to go walk off to God who knows where and the rest of us went to the bar to drink.

Vin's POV

I didn't feel like getting drunk so I just wandered around the place because why not? If I'm gonna be here might as well explore the place a bit. As I was walking I wasn't paying any attention to people and bumped into this person who was in there other form. They got me before I feel to the ground. I was a little flustered by the why they caught me. You know how in romance movie the man holds the woman when she falls. Yeah that's how he was holding me right now. He helped me get back on my feet and I noticed that the animal he was is a panther. He a very petty panther to be in fact. I thanked I'm and tried to walk away, but instead he grabbed my wrist and asked for my name. "Oh... my name? My name is Vin. What about yours." "My name is Kamai! It's nice to me a cutie like u Vin." A cutie??! Now he got me blush. But at the same time tell that he was drunk. I just said that it was nice to meet him too and that he didn't need to call me a cutie. He instead on the name and I just let him call me it since there's no point in arguing with a drunk person. Kamai grabbed my hand and started to drag me somewhere. He tooke me to the bathroom which I found kinda weird. Why is he takeing me to the bathroom. When we finally stopped he started to speak. "So I can tell that u think that I'm intoxicated rn but I'm just really good at acting. I don't get intoxicated that easily, so everything I said is 100℅ me speaking not the drunk me cutie." Hearing that made my heart race faster then what it was before. So he just fr called me cutie! I then got my mind in the right mindset again and said, "Okay, but why did u bring me to the bathroom to tell me that? You could have told me that out there." "Because that's not the reason why I brought u here cutie." Kamai replied. He dragged me into the stale and pinned me to the stale door. "Hey! Wh-whats this about?!?" Kamai changed into his human form and I must admit he was very hot. Most attractive person I have seen so far. He lifted my chin and then pulled me into a kiss. I accepted the kiss because who wouldn't accept a kiss from a hot person?

This chapter is shorter because
I want to leave it on a cliffhanger
For y'all😘! Love y'all tho!!