Chapter 4- Kidnapped

Jake's POV

It was the next day and I was starting to feel a little better about what happened yesterday. I saw Chase was next to me asleep so I didn't bother wakeing him up and just went down stairs looking for Lucian. As I was going down stairs I didn't see Lucian on the couch. I thought he might just be in the bathroom so I went to make breakfast. On the kitchen counter I saw two notes. One of them was opened and the other was closed. I looked at the on that was opened first and saw that it was a love letter from Ally. That sent shivers down my spine knowing that she knows where I live so I didn't feel safe anymore. I then opened up the other letter and it was another note from Ally. The note said,

Dear Jake,
I took your little husband and locked him in my basement. If u want to make sure that he's safe and stays safe then come to my house. You also need to break your and his relationship to make sure he is same. You know where I live so expect to see u soon.
Love, Ally :)

THIS PSYCHOPATHIC BITCH KIDNAPPED MY HUSBAND JUST BECAUSE I WON'T DATE HER!! God this is the reason why I left her as well. She would always kidnapped the my friends when we were dating but now my husband! Ally has took this way to far. I woke up Chase and told him to get dress because I was gonna drop him of at one of my close friends named Aaron for a little bit. Aaron knows about me and Lucian dating and knows about Chase. Chase didn't question why I was dropping him off there and just go dressed. Once Chase finished getting dressed I put him in the car and he asked where Lucian was. I told him that Lucian went for a walk earlier and would be back home later but I didn't want to leave u home alone waiting for him. He just agreed and I told him to Aaron's place. As I pulled into Aaron's driveway Aaron walked out his house and welcomed me and Chase. I told Aaron what was happening and I was gonna let Chase stay over at his place for a bit until I can get Lucian back. Aaron gladly let Chase in because he has been waiting to met him. I gave Chase a hug and said bye to him.

Lucian's POV

I woke up in what seemed like someone's basement. I was tied up to a chair. I tried to escape but heard foot steps coming down stair that was next to me. The person coming down was Ally. "What am I doing here?!" I yelled. "Oh darling, u simply here because your in my way of getting back with Jake!" This woman must be delusional! The fact she things she has a chance to get with Jake still is outrageous. "Listen lady, the fact u think u still have a chance to get with him is funny. You do know he hate u and never wants to see u again?!" I said in rage. "HE DOES NOT HATE ME! HE LOVES ME AND I KNOW IT!" As she said that she put tap over my mouth so I couldn't talk any more and went back up stairs. God I already want to kill this woman.

Jake's POV

As I was on my way to Ally's house to get Lucian back I was thinking of a way to get him back without breaking up with him. I then realized that there is a police station near Ally's house. I could get the police to arrest her. So I went to the police station and told them everything. Thankfully they agreed to help me with the situation I have and I told them that if the could not turn the sirens on so we could sneakily get them there with out her knowing then that would be wonderful. The agreed to do so and we took of to Ally's house.

As we get to Ally's house i was starting to get scared a little thinking this might not work. But what else do I have to lose? At this point nothing really. So I went to the front door of Ally's house and knocked she let me in and acted like she did nothing wrong. "Listen Ally, I just want my Husband back." I said still kinda in fear because she could do literally anything at any moment. "Your husband? No silly he is not your husband. He is only a friend to you and I'm your girlfriend." She said trying not to get mad. "No Ally you are not my girlfriend! I don't like u anymore after kidnapping my friends I told u that we weren't dating and we couldn't be friends." She then pulled a knife and the police took that as a sign to head inside. She tried to run but tripped over her couch and was arrested. The police asked if I wanted a restraining order against her since they have all the evidence they need for that. Obviously I said yes. They told me to met them at the police station to get that restraining order set up. I thanked the police and then ran to the basement to get Lucian. When I saw him he had bruises all over him and he was tied to a chair. I ran over to him and untied him. I checked to make sure he was awake and he was. I also took the tape that was on his mouth off. Lucian was shivering like crazy. I told him that everything will be okay and that Ally won't be messing with us anytime soon. I help Lucian up the stairs and to him to the car. I put him in the front seat and went to go pick up Chase after 2 hours.

Chase was happy to see me and Aaron said that he could come over anytime he wants. When Chase saw Lucian he was frightened by how bad he looked. I told him that he will be okay and we went home. When we got home I unlocked the house doors for Chase and then went back to Lucian. I helped him up and take him to our bed. Ally injured Lucian really bad. I told him to get some rest and left him alone in the room. Chase was in his room asleep so i went down stairs to sleep to give Lucian some room after everything that happened.