Chapter 11- Good Times

Jake's POV

Lu took me into the bathroom automatically french kissing me with one of his hands around my waist and the other trailing down my back. I'm not entirely sure if I know exactly what he wants but I could definitely guess and I can feel it. He's not the best at covering things now that I think about-I pulled away from the kiss and he stared at me defiantly lustfully "Are you sure this a good idea, I mean we co-" *Screaming, Chaos* Lucian slipped his hands underneath my boxer quickly turning me around and pulling down both my pants and my boxers as he started to finger me I covered my mouth so I wouldn't moan to loud. "Heh, Don't worry they won't catch us if Kyi keeps being himself." I looked back at him with a pouty face but he just kissed me quickly going back to fingering my ass, I wasn't able to stand on my own and so I placed my hands on the sink counter for support but this bathroom is so echoy it's making me blush. "Babe look how submissive you are, Who wouldn't want to fuck you." He grabbed my face lifted it up so I could see myself in the mirror, I looked like I was in heat or something-I can't do this...I turned away and the next thing I knew I was kissing Lu again, "MHPM~! W-Wait-!" Lu thrusted inside me without much of a warning and began to move quickly and roughly I feel like I'm going to die. "I want you to look at yourself, See how cute you are whenever I do you from the back~?" He teased continuing to pick up the paste while I was just a hot moaning mess, even worst part is that I can't look away from myself in the mirror. I can see Lu's face too and I love it but this whole position is embarrassing the hell out of me I'm just anxious that someone will walk in. *knock knock* "Hello? Jake are you in there??" I froze for a second to look at Lu but he just covered my mouth thrusting faster as tears of pleasure came down my cheeks, I continued to moan but thanks to Lucian's hand they were all muffled enough.
"Hm, I guess not- AH! Heyyy Aaron! Brotherrr, the one I love so much hahaha...OSCAR HELP ME DAMMIT!" That was Kyi and from what it sounds like he's in even more trouble then he was before. Lu thrusted a few more times and we both finished almost instantly and once he let go of me I just fell straight onto the floor "whew sorry I probably should've pulled out, You probably wanna get up before more of that spills onto that carpet." I looked behind me and quickly stood up falling into the tube while Lu laughed at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Nio's POV

Aaron was chasing Kyi around the house like crazy after Jake had been dragged away by Lucian. I wonder where my brother is I want to go home tbh. I decided to look for my brother an Jake since they were gone for a 2 hours now. I went down stairs to check there first but then I heard a door open upstairs and ran back upstairs. It was the bathroom door and Jake and Lucian was walking out. I ran to my brother and asked if we could leave since we have been here for 4 hours. He looked at Jake who looked like he was in pain from something but I didn't know what and said we could go home now. I went to go grab Chase who was running with Oscar in his ferret form on his head. "Chase come on we about to leave." Chase put Oscar down on the floor and then asked for a piggyback ride from me. I changed into my werewolf form so Chase could feel comfortable while I give him a piggyback ride to the car. Once everyone was ready we got in the car and left my new boyfriend's house.

Meanwhile at Aaron's house
Aaron's POV

Once Lucian, Jake, Chase, and my new lovely boyfriend left I turned around to see Kyi trying to be sneak to pick up his boyfriend of the ground and dip. I shouted his name and he got startled and ran off with his boyfriend. I'll get him later rn I'm tired and it's night time now so I'll go to bed. I went to my room and got in bed. All I could think of while I was trying to sleep was Nio. I couldn't get him off my mind.

Kyi'S POV

I ran with Oscar to my room away from my brother. Once I got to my room I sat Oscar on the bed. He jumped off the bed and started running circles around me like a dog would do trying to get its tail. I was confused about why he was running in circles around me but I just ignored it and sat on the bed. Oscar changed into his human form and then pinned me to the bed. I looked up at him confused but then I kissed him, wrapping my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me. He let his guard down by losing his grip on my wrist while we continued to make out, Oscar broke away from tugging on my shorts as I sat up wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a light kiss on the head "I wanna fuck you now, everyone's been hogging me or you all day and Aaron won't stop bullying you! I really wanna bite him." I laughed and Oscar looked at me before smiling and laying his head on my lap, Aaron is tired after today and so If I have sex with Oscar inside he shouldn't notice right? Even if he does It's not like it'd be weird I mean couples do this type of stuff all the time so he'll do it with Nio eventually! "Okay~~ I wanna do it too." I smiled and Oscar jumped up instantly kissing me and pulling down my shorts, on one of many days of the week that I don't wear boxers too, well whatever all I care about is pleasing Oscar I'll worry about everything else tomorrow morning.