Chapter 7- The Meet Up

Lucian's POV

When I woke up it was morning time now so I went to the bathroom in our room and locked the door behind me. While still in my wolf form I turned the showers on. I got in and closed the drain and let the water fill up the tub a little. (If u don't know what type of shower I'm talking about think of the bathroom in a hotels.) Once the water was above my feet I sat down with the water going over my head putting my fur in front of my face. I felt comfortable here. I didn't want to come out of the tub at all. After awhile of sitting there I heard foot steps coming towards the door. I then heard a knock and then a voice. "Lu can we talk please...?" It was Jake. I didn't reply instead I just stayed silent. He knocked again. I made a sound in the water letting him know I'm here and listening to him. Jake then asked, "Are you really going to respond to me with splashes?" I then responded with another splash of water because I didn't want to talk. "Can I at least come in there with u? I'll close the door behind me. Splash once for yes splash twice for no." I quitely got out of the tub without making a noise and unlocked the door. I quickly got back in the tub and splashed the water once. Jake then walked in the bathroom closeing the door behind him as he promised. "Lu please talk to me for this question. U don't even have to talk for long I just want a answer from u." I didn't make a splash this time. I don't want to talk rn now so this question better be important. Jake then started speaking again. "Lu answer this honestly... why did u scratch yourself?" I was quite. I didn't want to answer this question, but I knew he would just keep on asking until he did get an answer. So I caved in and told him. "The reason why... I scrathed myself is because. My parents are coming here tomorrow... and they don't like me all that much or gay people. So I got scared and didn't know what to do but scratch things. During the process of scratching the wall I also decided to... scratch myself."

Jake's POV

I was in shock when he said that his parents were coming here tomorrow. Plus the fact that he so scared of his parents that he decided to even scratch himself. His parents must have treated him really bad to the point he would do something like this. I was speechless when he said that. Lu then said, "U can leave now I'll be out in a minute." I didn't want to leave. I really wanted to stay in here with him. So I just told Lu I'll stay here. He didn't care and I heard him get up out the water. I was looking down at my feet and heard him start to walk toward me. I saw his feet stop in front of me. I looked up and Lu just gave me a kiss. I got flustered and looked a way blushing. Lu found it funny and giggled while walking towards the sink. I got up and tried to exit the bathroom but Lu grabbed me forcing me to stay with him as he got washed up. I decided stand next to the door and just look down and close my eyes to process everything.

Lucian's POV

When I finished washing up I turned my head to look at Jake. I forgot to grab a towel out of the closet to take a shower so I didn't really have anything to cover my body. I was going to ask Jake if he could go get me one but instead I walked up to him and gave him a hug. Idk why but I just felt like giving him a hug. I let go of him and he just turned his head away from me. I turned his head back towards me and lifted his head up and gave him another kiss. I like to see him embarrassed sometimes. I find it amusing and cute. I then walked out of the bathroom and went to put my clothes on. When I walked out I heard a knock on the door I changed into my human form and went to the door.

Once I got to the I opened it on the other side was my parents and my twin brother Nio. I was in shock but at the same time happy to see my brother that was always by myside growing up when we were younger. Me and Nio are not identical twin we we're just born on the same day me being first then him. I'm older by 30 seconds. Me and Nio were the special kids in our family cause we had something our parents didn't. We had power unlike our abusive parents. Bio was also the only person I talked to an vent to in our family so he knows I'm gay and he's okay with it too. Nio walked up to me and gave me a big hug. I hugged back ignoreing the existence of my parents. Once me and Nio stopped hugging each other my parents finally said hi to me. I didn't respond. They walked in the house closeing the door behind them changing into there werewolf forms. Me and Nio also changed into our werewolf forms. Our parents started to sniff around the place and realized that there was two other people in the same house as us. They both ran up stairs and I chased after them trying to stop them. But when I caught up to them the already found Chase and Jake. Tbh I didn't know how to explain to them that Jake is my husband and that Chase is our adopted son. But before I could try to say a word my parents jumped at Chase and Jake!