Chapter 18 - Thanks Cutie

Vin's POV

Me and Kimai just stayed inside the stale silently until Lu and Jake stopped fucking and left the bathroom. They went at it for awhile. I'm surprised on how durable Jake is. I kinda thought he would tap out after the first 2 loads that went into him. How many load that went in him was probably about 4 or 5.... Yeah they fucked for a long time. One me and Kamai heard them leave we came out of the stale. I tried to walk away but Kamai grabbed my wrist again. "Look... I get we just met but can we please date?" He said pulling me close. I mean we did just meet and just fucked... I guess we can give it a shot. I shook my head yes and kissed him. "Thank u! I really didn't want to lose u. Anyway, why don't u introduce me to ur friends?" Well I guess I could introduce him. Shit why not?? I started to drag him to my Kyi and the others. When I finally found everyone I introduced Kamai. They all accepted him very easily but I think that's because they all drunk. Well except for Jake and Oscar. Jake and Oscar were holding their boyfriends making sure they don't run off. Nio was just sitting on the floor like a puppy dog drunk after not knowing what to do. I recommend that we go home so these drunk people can go sleep. Everyone agreed except Lu and Kyi. There boyfriends just dragged them out the bar and put them in the car Nio was just listening to everything we told him to do. He isn't that bad drunk actually. Anyway the car fit everyone and we went home taking Kamai with us. When we got home Jake and Oscar once again dragged the boyfriends to a room they can sleep in. I went to find two things I bought earlier today when I was alone. One I found them I came back to Kamai and told him to close his eyes. I put the things I bought on myself and Kamai. Before I let him see it I asked him to change forms. He did that and the thing I put on him fits. Now I just need to make sure mine fits me... Anyway! I told him he could open his eyes now. I told him to check his neck. He touched his neck and felt what I put on him. "Did u just.... Put a collar on me cutie??" I then showed him my neck reveling a matching collar. He wasn't mad about he actually like the collar. "Thanks Cutie! I really love it!" He pulled me in to give me a hug. I of course hugged him back. When we were done hugging I went to check up on the two drunk people. When I entered the room Kyi, Lu, and Nio were all passed out. I walked out the room and to my surprise Kamai was behind me. I got a little scared because when did this fucker get behind me. He noticed me being scared and said sorry. Now I wonder what Jake and Oscar are doing...

Jake's POV

Me and Oscar were hanging out in my room talking about our significant others. "So Jake, how long have u and Lu been married for???" Oscar asked. "How long we have been married for? That's something u should ask Lu for because I don't really remember." I replied. I mean it's not a lie. I really don't know how long we have been married for. Every time I try to remember I'm always wrong about it. How longe and Lu have been married for is something I lose track of no matter how hard I try. No if u asked me how long he is then I could give u a answer but anything but how long we have been married for. Oscar then got up and started to head over to where Lu, Nio, and Kyi is. "Oscar what are u doing??" I asked following him. "I'm about to wake up Lu so I can get my answer :> ." I instantly ran in front of him to stop him. "Worse idea u have had!! Don't wake him up!" "Why shouldn't I wake him up??" Oscar said with a confused look on his face. "Because, he will probably change into his werewolf form if he's not already in it and bite u to the point u will have blood everywhere and have to go to the hospital to get stitches." I said with a serious look on my face. The only reason how I know is because it has happened before. Luckily I was not the victim of that bite. Oscar turn back around and said, "Never mind the question is not that important. I can wait for my answer :] ." Me and Oscar then went down stairs to get something to see Vin and Kimai with collars around there necks. We asked them when they got them and when did they put them on. Kimai told us that Vin got them for them and they just put them on. Sound pretty much like something Vin would do after how long we hung out together. I feel like more people to the group the better, but not to many cause then that's alot of chaos for the whole group. I think the amount of people that is in the group rn is perfect just the way it is. Anyway it was pretty late at night so Kimai and Vin slept on the couch and Oscar slept in Nio's room since Lu, Nio and Kyi are deadass knocked out in the guest room. So we all just went to sleep for the night and waited for the idiots to wake up. The next morning I heard running down the hallway. I looked out and saw Kyi running to Nio's room to be with Oscar. Didn't know he was so clingy towards him until now. I guess u learn something new every day.