Chapter 3-Out the House

Jake's POV

Why did Lucian just fall asleep with chase on top of me?! Ugh... I guess I could just go to sleep as well. After about 5 hours of sleep me, Lucian and Chase woke up and went to our room to get dress. Lucian likes for me to help him get dressed. So I did that and then got myself dressed. I decided that we all should go shopping since we are starting to run out of food. I went to start up the car and Lucian played with Chase as I was getting stuff ready. Right as I was about to go inside and get Lucian and Chase they walked out the door to ask if the car is read. I told them yes and to get in the car.

Lucian POV

As I was putting Chase in the car the little rascals flicked my fucking nose. I backed up out of the car while hitting my head on the top of the car covering my nose. Jake saw what happened and Took over putting Chase in the car and told me to just get in the car. Jake seriously needs to teach this kid what not to do to dogs or werewolves. Anyway, Jake finally got Chase in the car and we started to head off to the store. "So what are we getting from the store?" I asked out of pure curiosity. "Well, we just gonna get some more food since we are running out at home." Jake replied. "Dads can I get icecream when we get to the store?!" I replied almost instantly, "Sure kiddo we can get some icecream when we get to the store!" Chase was bounceing up and down in his seat excited for icecream now.

When we got to the store I took Chase to the ice-cream isle so he can choose what icecream he wanted while Jake went to find all the other things we needed. Chase decided to grabbed Birthday Cake icecream which in my opinion is the best type of icecream. Me and Chase went to find Jake and to our surprise Jake was being pinned to a wall against his will by some random woman. "Can u just leave me alone please!!" Jake said halfway in tears. "Now why would I do that Jakey bear? I. LOVE. YOU. AND YOU LOVE ME! RIGHT?!" The crazy woman said. "I don't love you anymore after what u did  besides I'm with someone else! Plus how did u even find me?!" "Don't worry about how I found you. All u need to know is that we can finally be together again!" This crazy lady still doesn't get the hint that Jake is already with someone. So I walked up to them and throw the woman on the ground. "Hey! Who do u think u are to push me to the ground?!" She said bursting out in rage. "Who I am?! I'm the husband of this man and who do u think u are?!" I replied standing in front of Jake. She didn't reply to me she just stood up and walked way. At this point there was a crowd of people standing around us and I don't really like so many people looking at me so I just pulled Jake and grabbed Chase's hand went to the check out line so we can get out of this place. Non of us spoke until we got into the car. "Jake... do u know her?" I asked him in a calming tone. "Sadly.. I do know her... She is my ex, Ally..." He said almost in tears. Chase asked if we can  just go home so the two off us can talk later about this and me and Jake agreed with him.

When we got home Chase took his icecream and put it in the freezer and then ran up stairs. Me and Jake went to the couch and sat down to continue our conversation about this Ally woman. "So why does she thinks you still love her?" I asked. "She thinks I still like her because she a fucking yandere and doesn't want me to leave her even though I did." "But why pin u to the wall in the store where there is a whole lot of people?" "I don't know but I don't want to ever see her again!" At this point Jake is in tears so I changed into my werewolf form and hugged him. After what felt like hours of hugging Jake I found out that he feel asleep in my arms so I picked him up gently and to him to our bed. After putting Jake to bed I walked out of the room to see Chase standing in front of the door. "Will Papa be okay?" Chase asked. "Yes, Papa will be okay. It's getting pretty late out do u want to go sleep with him?" I asked getting down to his height. Chase shook his head and I let him in the room to sleep with Jake. I closed the door behind me and went down stairs. I heard a knock on the door as I was coming down. I changed back into my human form to answer the door. I open the door and saw nobody so I looked down and saw a envelope sitting there. I picked it up and bring it inside. To my surprise it was to Jake from Ally. This Ally chick needs to seriously leave Jake alone. Like why can't she just accept the fact that he doesn't love her anymore. Also how did she even get his address?! She really must be a yandere to know that much about him. Anyways,I opened up the envelope and it was some weird love letter to him. I was to tired to go back up stairs and tell Jake about the note so I just put it on the kitchen counter and left it there for the night.