20 years later-Sokeefe

(A/N sophie goes 20 years into the future-alone)

"well? will you do it?" emery asked (I will never capitalize emery. or alina. I'm only gonna capitalize Fitz because he's a main character. I hate them all. sorry. please tell me if I accidentally capitalize emery or alina )

"Okay." she whispered. She was going twenty years in the future, to see if we had defeated the Neverseen.

It happened in the blink of an eye. And then, there she was. She was standing in a house she'd never seen before. It was gorgeous, with a old castle kind of look, with towers and spiral stair cases.

she looked around, and there was yelling,

"You little rascal!!!!!!! get back here!!!" a voice yelled, 

"oh let her run. she'll tire herself out and then we can put her in the bath." another voice sighed. Sophie turned around. It was clearly herself, taller and older. She didn't fail to notice that older Sophie had a wedding ring on. Excitement bubbled as she thought of herself, married to her boy friend, Fitz. Her husband walked in sighing, but it wasn't Fitz.

...It was keefe. 

"Daaaaaddddddd." A second voice whined. Walking in came a boy, probably 11. 

"how can I help you Kenric?" Keefe asked.

"I need revenge." the boy, Kenric, said.

Keefe laughed before saying

"I can help with that. on who?"

"Joleen." when Keefe laughed and asked why, he answered "she's eeeeevvvviiiilll she stole some of my pranking supplies and used them ON ME!!!!!!!" he yelled.

"Ken, your mom would kill me if I helped you prank your little sister." Keefe said, and younger Sophie couldn't help but feel a swell of affections for her future husband.

and then it hit her. Had she... Liked Keefe all along?

and as her older self, walked in, looked at the exact spot she was, and winked at her, she knew. 

the world zapped her back to present day. Fitz was waiting for her, Smiling that movie star smile, that didn't seem so appealing any more,

I blurted out the first thing I thought of.

"we need to break up!"

he looked hurt.

"why? it's been going so well!"

"well I- 20 years from now I'm married to keefe, and I justrealizedIlikehimeandyeah!"

"WHAT??? HOW COULD YOU-YOU CAN'T JUST- YOU CAN'T-"

"I can. And I am." and now she realized that Fitz was toxic. And there was something she had to do.

She left Fitz there.

Keefe was on the front porch when he felt the tide of emotions.

"Hey Foster! See some cutesy thing of you and Fitzy married in the furture?" Keefe asked her as she lept there, secretly forever jealous. wild emotions bounced of of her, but before he could ask, she answered.

"No." Oh. That was it.

she walked up to him,  she was shorter, she gazed into his eyes, 

"It wasn't him that I saw myself married to. It was you." she whispered. And then they kissed, and neither cared about Ro's snickering in the background,  or the fact that cassuis was looking at them, looking rather annoyed,

because what did it matter?

they were together now.

two stories in one day! I think I like the first better though. but oh well. I don't really have much to say soo

thanks for reading!! -Clover

September 9 2022