Lattes, Americanos, and a Blonde Boy- Sokeefe

Human au/ soulmate AU where what ever you draw on your arms appears on your soulmate.

Sophie blinked, trying her best not to fall asleep on her feet. She was shuffling around the small cafe she worked, sighing as she heard the bell ring, signaling that someone had entered. She sighed, and walked over the the counter, to greet the customer.
"How can I help you today?" She said dully.
"Can I get a medium latte?" He asked. She glanced up as he spoke, and her breath caught in her throat. He had blond hair, and his eyes. They were a piercing icy blue, like the sky reflected off of a frozen lake.
"S-Sure. I'll have that right up." She stammered, he nodded and sat down at one of the tables, and as she started making his drink, she could feel the familiar sensation crawling up her arm. She would have to check and see what her soulmate had drawn this time later. After a minute or two, she walked over and handed him his drink. He flashed her a grin that made her heart to black flips.
Walking into the back room of the caffe, she checked what they'd drawn. She was astonished, her soulmate's skilled had grown over the years, but this was amazing. It was a coffee cup- tipped to the side, spilling out down her arm, turning into a roaring dragon at the base of her hand. The dragon was slowly becoming more and more detailed, as they drew in scales. She stared, and heard the bell ring again. Hurrying out, she saw her best friend.
"Hey Bi! The usual?" The brunette nodded, sighing dramatically and beginning her rant about her newly found soulmate, though she had to leave as soon as her drink was ready, due to her father wanting her home.
A few minutes later, the blond boy came up to the counter to pay.
"Have you fond your soulmate yet?" He asked. She looked up, startled.
"N-no." She answered.
"Have you tried?" He asked.
"Have you?" She snapped back, defensive on why he was asking about this.
"No I guess I haven't, I guess I thought that if I stood a chance they would have tried by now." He said.
"I haven't either." She said. He simply nodded. As he turned to leave, she noticed something. Two things really,
A pen on one hand,
And a dragon crawling around the base of his hand.
Maybe she should try this after all.
It might be fun to play around a bit anyway.
Hi. She wrote on her arm that night. She was carful not to cover up what the boy was drawing. A jagged line appeared from where he'd been drawing.
Oh sorry! Did I startle you? She wrote.
Yes. He wrote back.
I was wondering, would you want to meet me at ******* (insert cafe location) tomorrow?
Sure. And maybe I can buy you a drink? He wrote. She chuckled as he scribbled a winking face.
Sure why not.

Keefe walking into the cafe early that morning. The only person there was the waitress from yesterday. Her blond hair cascaded down her back, and her brown eyes glittered as she made drinks, handing them to customers. He spent the time waiting for his soulmate drawing. On his arm. Where else?
The cafe closed at four he knew. At 3:45, he started packing up his things. He'd been stood up, and now he just wanted to go home. He sighed, getting to his feet. He was nearly at the door, when he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. He turned, and saw the waitress.
"Hey, where do you think you're going?" She asked.
"Home?" he said thoroughly confused.
"You said you'd buy me a drink remember?" She said, and he gaped at her, before a slow grin spread across his face.
"Well how can I say no to such a pretty face?" He flirted, making the girl go red.
"Says the one whose been drawing on my arm since I was six." She snapped. "I've been dealing with that for eleven years."
"How can you not appreciate the worlds greatest artist as your soulmate?" He teased.
"Sure. I'm Sophie. Sophie Foster." She introduced herself.
"Keefe. Keefe Sencen."

Welp. That was short and not amazing, but here you go! Some sokeefe fluff. Last week I finished Stellarlune, and THE CLIFFHANGER IS HORRIBLE. Not going to spoil for whoever hasn't read it but it's bad.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!-Clover🍀

January 26 2022