Just breathe- Marellinh

Marella was led up a path by her beautiful girlfriend. Of course, she couldn't see Linh, as the pretty girl had forced her to wear a blindfold. It was of course, Linh's turn to chose where they had there date. But Marella could picture Linh's face as easily as her own.
Linh probably had that smile that Marella adored on her face as she ran up the path with her girlfriend in tow, her silky black hair streaming behind her as she ran. Her eyes would be shimmering with happiness and excitement, no camera could capture the entirety of her girlfriend's beauty.
She was so preoccupied with daydreaming about Linh, that she nearly tripped when Linh skidded to a halt.
"AACK" she yelled and Linh yanked her back, before spinning her around, Linh danced around her, untying her blind fold.
The scene before her was gorgeous, if it weren't for the fact that Marella was terrified of heights since her mother had fallen of that balcony that night.
They were on a grassy cliff, and thousands of feet below was the beach, where blue waves lapped against the shore. Even though the sight of the rocks thousands of feet below terrified her, she was determined to let Linh have this moment, on the cliff with a beautiful view, with her girlfriend.
"Do you like it?" Linh said anxiously,
"It's amazing!" Marella exclaimed.
It was true, it was,
It was just really, really terrifying also.
"I was thinking we could have a picnic..?" She said exitedly.
"That sounds amazing." She said, pecking Linh on the cheek.
They ate the food Linh had brought, laughed and kissed a few times, before Linh stood up, Marella, curiously, did the same, Linh held her hand out,
"I was thinking we could dance?" Linh said nervously.
"Sure."
They danced, and Marella found her self lost in Linh's eyes. They pulled their intertwined hands taught, both flinging the had that wasn't holding the others, out behind them, laughing.
A gust of strong wind Knocked Marella of balance. Linh was on the edge, and she wobbled as Marella fell forward, before slipping.
"LINH!!!!!" Marella screeched, tears slipping out before she could stop them, but Linh appeared less that a second later as she levitated. Marella shook hard tears falling fast.
"Hey, hey, I'm fine look." Linh whispered, crouching. Marella's breaths came in fast and shallow. She couldn't speak, the thought of losing someone else she loved to falling made her feel sick.
She felt Linh's arms wrap around her,
"Hey, Ella, just breathe. Just breathe." Linh's soft voice whispered
Eventually, Marella calmed down, and they decided to have the rest of there date in the beach.

Hi! It's me again! There's that, which was fun to write, what you you think? Also, comment oneshot requests here—
That's for reading!-Clover
September 11 2022