White Eyes On Sleeves, Pretty Brown Eyes On Faces.- Sophiana

STELLERLUNE SPOILERS: GLIMMER'S REAL NAME AND APPEARANCE!
Idk what going on with the title. This is an au where Sophie grew up in the Neverseen, and meets Biana when she's recruited by Avlar. OH IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW!!! I MADE SOPHIE A GUSTER AND HYDROKINETIC IN THIS. Read on!

Biana shifted her weight nervously. She just couldn't bring herself to open the door to her new roommates door. Avlar watched this with some amusement, Come on Bi, you just had the courage to fake your own death. You can knock on a stupid door. She scolded herself.
Her fist came an inch from the door before she backed out again.

Avlar decided that she was taking too long, and hammered on the door before opening it. Two girls were standing in the room, one with flaming red hair, and piercing blue eyes, and the other had her back turned to Biana, but she had blonde hair. The two were locked in intense combat, while a man and another boy with blonde hair and ice blue eyes watched on the sidelines. Th red haired girl seemed to be a pyrokinetic, shooting fire at the blonde girl, who was dodging and slicing out at the red head with daggers. The red head seemed to notice them, standing in the doorway, and grinned.
"It seems we have an audience, let's put on a show shall we?" The blonde grinned back, and Biana caught sight of her eyes. They were brown.
"Let's." The red head sent a wall of fire shooting up from the earth, and at the same time,  the blonde one sent a wave of water at it, and levitated (or was she a guster?) And sent a dagger wizzing by the red head's face, leaving a small cut there. The blonde girl looked at the older man, but before he could say anything the boy said,
"Amazing! Top notch! You did great Foster!" The man scowled at the boy,
"While that was good, It could have been better." The man said. The red headed girl looked disappointed.
"Don't take that too harsh, that's Ruy's way of saying that he's very proud of how well you did." Avlar assured the red-headed girl. She grinned,
"Hey Avlar! Whose this?"
"This is my sister, Biana. She just joined and will be joining you here, "Biana, meet Maya, Sophie, Keefe and the old one is Ruy." He said, nodding at the red head, blonde girl and boy with the ice blue eyes in turn.
"Glimmer, who will be the one supervising your hideout and training, will be back soon, that's why Ruy's here. Me and Ruy supervise our hideout, with Keefe and Maya's twin brother."
"Did someone call me?" A voice asked from behind them. A woman with black hair, bronze skin and pale blue eyes, (the actual Stellerlune description of her. I haven't finished the book, but I have gotten this far. Also Maya and her brother Jason are OC's I made they are not part of Kotlc)
"I was just introducing Biana to everyone." Avlar said.
"Avlar, we should go before someone sets the hideout on fire. Where is he by the way?" Ruy asked.
"He's training with Fintan." Avlar said, "but we should get heading back. Will you be alright here?" He asked, shooting the question at Biana. She nodded, not trusting her voice.
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow!" Avlar said cheerfully. Him, Keefe and Ruy left and she was left with the girls.
"Well, first off, let's get this straight, my real name is Rayni, and I am not the strict kind of supervisor your thinking I am." Glimmer said.
"Okay," Biana said, finding her confidence once again. "Let's get something else straight. I'm not." She shot back. Glimmer grinned.
"I think you'll fit in just fine."

Part one coming out today (most likely) or tomorrow. I realized I haven't written Sophiana yet, and that needed to change, so here we are. Sorry this one doesn't have a whole lot of Sophiana in it, hopefully part two will have more.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!—Clover🍀
Request oneshots here————————

December 7 2022