Fortune and Fame- Tiana

(Human AU FYI the this and the last oneshot I got ideas for from a story generator.)

Biana was waiting in line. her favorite singer Tam Song was having a signing for his latest album. she'd come two hours early, so that she would be first.

Her father payed the guard to let her in early, even though she told him not to. He did anyway, as it was her birthday, and he said that 'his baby girl would have nothing less than the best for her birthday.' 

He treated her like a princess who couldn't take care of herself.

It was annoying.

She walked up to him, he was sorting papers as she walked up. He looked up at her.

"I thought the signing started in two hours." the statement was plain, but her heart fluttered anyway.

"My dad payed the guard to let me in early. Something about 'his baby girl would have nothing less than the best for her birthday.' I swear, he thinks that I'm some little pretty princess. Frick that, I'm a queen. Sorry if I bothered you by being so early." She rambled. He tipped his head to the side, looking at her.

"No not at all. Linh has something to do today and can't come so it's nice to have some company." He said, then looked as if his own words surprised him.

"who's Linh?" she asked,

"My twin."

"do you guys fight alot?" she asked, wondering if she was being too personal.

"hardly ever," he responded

"really? Me and my brother fight ALL THE TIME. he's so annoying."

the two continued to chat until a few minutes before the signing opened,

"okay, you should probably go before it opens, do want a signing?"

"oh yes please!" she said brightly.

he signed one for her, before handing to to her. as she began to walk away he called,

"before you go, do you know to coffee shop down the road?" she nodded.

"10:00 AM saturday?" he asked, 

"sure!" she ran out blushing, she couldn't believe that this famous boy, had just asked her out!

A/N welp. I think that was alright-ish. I got the idea from a RP generator, the first chapter of Love On The Stage is now up, (it's Kam. I am a shameless multi shipper, I love love love Sokeefe, but also Kam is cute.) if you have anyship requests coment them here-

Thank you for reading! -Clover

September 10 2022