Fireworks-Kesline

Kesler was amazed that Juline had even said yes, but he was determined to blow her mind tonight. But, the thing was, he didn't know how. Aaannnddd she was kinda coming in an hour. He knew that he was going to take her to see the fireworks, but uhh yea. That's it. He would just have to wing it.

He gelled his hair and but a black suit. He leaped to her house, and waited, checked the time and then right when it turned 8:00 pm he knocked. Edaline opened it, she smiled and called over her shoulder

"He's here Jules!!!" Before backing up and allowing Juline to close the door behind herself. He couldn't help but stare at her for a second. She was wearing a yellow-orange dress with white diamonds think around the bottom and more spread out towards the top. She had black winged eyeliner paired with dark blue eyeshadow that made her eyes pop.
"Your staring." She said
"S-sorry." He muttered. She giggled,
"It's fine, now. We're are we going?" They arrived at the field spot he'd picked out with his oldest brother. The two sat down, And she stared up at the sky. Right as the first firework went off.
"Wow." As they kept watching, he wrapped his arm round her shoulders, as they watched, occasionally eating the snacks he'd brought, until she fell asleep on his shoulder.
"Hey Jules?"
"Mmn?"
"Should We head back?"
"Sure." Once they got to Juline's house,
"I had a great time. See you later?"
"Sure!" He smiled.
she stood on her tip toes to kiss him on the cheek, before leaving him standing there, stunned.
He smiled like a maniac the whole way home.
He had no regrets.

And I finally updated! Yaaaayyyyy. This was kinda short, but yea. I don't have anything to say except
PLEASE DO REQUEST ONESHOT IDEAS IT HELPS ME AMD PLEASE DO IT HERE OR ONE ONE OF THE OTHER CHAPTER LINE—
Anyway, thank you for reading, have a great day,—clover.
September 18 2022