Chapter 33

4 weeks after

I posted my cover on 'Ohsnapitzari' YouTube page . I want sure if I wanted everyone to see it , it was something special between me and Harry. It was awkward that he unfollowed me on twitter and everyone had already suspected that we broke up so I guess I didn't have to explain anything really . I tweeted 'hey guys I posted a new cover by my fav artist Frank Ocean and it kinda means alot .' It was weird that you could say i was obsessed with him . I looked up to at my phone as a notification that Harry tweeted . Yes I still have his tweets pop up . I tried not to look at it because it was probally something about me I didn't want to see. He posted 'Can't wait to see you guys on the tmh tour !!' . I paused as I analyzed the last word . Tour he was going on a worldwide tour and didn't tell me . How long had he'd been keeping this from me. I knew about the signings but . I threw my phone across the room as it collided into the wall . Heat began to build up in the arms rising up to my face and legs. A sterilizing feeling came through out my body . I took a couple of breath's . I needed to get out and go for a jog and maybe some food shopping. I had been trapped in my house for weeks . I strapped on a light pink sports bra , stretch shorts , and some Nike running sneakers .

HARRY'S POV

I tweeted it . I finnaly did it .Ive been hiding this burning passion because I was with her and didn't want to leave her sight . But now I just want to be 50000 miles away from her . And it wasn't like I hated her. I've been with someone so long that you just can't . I'm just done with her . I Rose out of the soft duvet of my bed and landed to the kitchen . I shuffled through the fridge as I didn't seem to find anything that caught my eye . I shall go food shopping . I threw on a plain white tee . I stopped by Niall's room "hey want something from the grocery store ?" I asked with a smile . He gave me a shocked look then developed a smile across his face , seeing as to him that I'm in a good mood. "Um yeah some chips would be nice "he said with a full smile across his face . I trailed down the steps looking past my freshly brand new car I ordered myself for pitty. I caressed my fingers against it as I opened the door handle . I started up the engine and slue out of the large drive way .Passing by blvd's I realized how nice California actually is . I passed by the beautiful palm tree's and great little flower stands.

Ariana POV .

Jogging across the concrete while Justin timberlake filled my ears My Vision became shaky . I came to realize that I was only glancing at everything instead of analyzing everything I do . It was weird but maybe I was out of touch . I began to pick up my pace as I passed various places I couldn't care for . I felt my pony tail brush up against my back . It annoyed me . I was usually used to it but for some odd reason I hated it . Everything bothered me. I tried to clear my thoughts . I finnaly reached to the small market in the grove . The ac smacked me in the face as it felt like a bottle of ice cold water gushed down on my skin . I looked made my way searching for the fruit isle only . I was on a health kick .

Harry's POV

Making my way into the parking lot I sat their for a while . I looked into the grove . It was pretty . I didn't seem aqcuire the hard stone on the ground and and the loud lights wrapped around the pole's. I jumped out of the car . I smelt the fresh air. I entered the market . I was praying that paparazzi didn't find me .I ran through out each isle then peered into the register to see any sign of them being there .

Harry's POV

Making my way into the small supermarket paparazzi assembled around me as I tried my hardest to shovel them out of my way . All I detected were Ariana questions which sickened me.All I did was cover it up by smiling and waving . Making my way into the bread isle picking up some bread we needed for the house .This is actually the first time ever I've got up and did something .I made my way into the snack isle to get cereal and chips. I picked up the as many boxes as I could carry . Rushing my way to the healthy isle for Niall.Ever since managment has been making him eat healthy he hasn't been the same .

Ariana POV

Looking the freshly picked strawberries I got a vibration in my pocket .I could hear walking coming close to my isle as I recieved my phone .'hey cutie'

from an unknown number read across the screen

. 'Who's this lol ?I typed back . I grabbed the strawberries not taking an eye off my screen. The steps got louder .I honestly thought I was the only one in the store.

'Justin bieber' the words read across as a grin appeared across my face.

---------------------------

END OF CHAPTER WOOHOO what will happen next ? Will harry and Ariana run into the same isle ? Why is justin texting her? Will ariana ever meet with harry again ? Stay tuned