CHAPTER 36

HARRYS P.O.V

The sun blazing through my window shudders causing the bright prints spreads onto my legs . Waking up from the unpleasant noises from my phone ringing times a million . My twitter , messages everything busted my ear drum . Rubbing the crust out of my eyes searching for my phone through the white duvet finally reaching the buzzing contraption .Runningy fingers across the touchable screen leaked down the code to my phone as the numbers disappearedi can feel the tweets and texts drowning my phone. Finally digging through my phone I opened a picture as it reveled disgust . My eyes started becoming dry and I became dry with feeling.

           My throat instantly had a knot in it and I started feeling sick to my stomach. Furious pains started rising in my cheeks.I liked all the bones in my body. I instantly couldn't think of another thing to do then fight. I ran speed olympic style to the room across. Kicking the door open with impact he stared at me in the eye. I quickly went for his neck in the chasing and attacking.Pounding my fisy up against his body as I couldn't control my swings , my anger took over me like a demon. It was all a rush fighting . Soon all the boys rushed to grab me as the forced winded me as he got me with a left hook. "YOU FUCKING SCUM YOU"RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BROTHER " I said chucking the phone as hard as I could so he could see the picture . I was held in Liams hard grip . "WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS ZAYN.....We're suppose to be brothers " I screamed then trailed off by my crying. The tears rushed down my face as the heat blocked all the clear signals in my face. "YOU PIE CE OF SHIT " I tried to screeching out of Liam's hold . Zayn sat there expressionless . " DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU " I screamed at him trying to get Liam's hold out again. Niall never looked more scared for Zayn as he was holding him back.

          Liam carried me out of Zayn's rom. He sat me down on the couch ashe hugged me an I cried in his shoulder . I never cried so hard since Ariana broke up with me. To see clear shots of Zayn kissing the only girl I care about was hard. I was actually going to talk to her at the MMa's . I hate Zayn so much . I never want to look at his face neither perform with him.Ever.

      OK SO I KNOW IT WAS SHORT BUT I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET THIS DRAMA FILLED PLOTWIST OUT OF THE WAY FINALLY IM UPDATING THE  NEXT CHAPTER AS I TYPE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS SO SORRY GUYS ABOUT THAT MY COMPUTER BROKE AND THE WATTPAD APP IS PURE SHIT SO HERE YA GO -@VAGIANA