The devil words [chapter 3]

Harry's P.O.V

    After going to the Pier I bassicly stalked Ariana's twitter. I walked in the living room where all the other lad's were. I proped myself on the couch between Zayn and Niall. I was looking through her pictures. Zaynn questoned "How was you're date".I shunned back at him "It wasnt  a date" while typing to Ariana,when suddenly Niall snatched the phone out of my hand. I tried to grab it from his hand but he blocked my body and read out loud " Hey babe you looked cute today" while laughing immensly. All the boys laughed and my face turned flaming red. Niall tossed the phone to Louis when my phone went off and he said "oo new message from Ariana". Niall was still blocking me from getting to my blackberry. I finally got out of his struggle ,when louis read " Haha thanks you looked pretty handsome your self wasnt paparazzi crazy". Louis did a confused look and looked at me slowly and said "What the fuck is this harreh". I laughed and fixed my hair and jumped on a Lou and wrapped my arms and said "no one will replace you boobear". I gave Lou a love bite as he rejected it. I laughed. Zayn said "Ariana Grande is very very hot ". I looked at him  in a back off look. He smiled in definse. I looked at my tweets and tweeted some fans. One fan sent me a picture of me and Ariana holding hands in the pier. Shit ! not she going to think that paparazzi always follow me. I looked on twitter and Hariana was trending. "Perfect " I said sarcassticly. I looked on Ariana's twitter to see if she was freaked out I mean we met yesturday so i knew nothing was going to go too fast. Well anyways its getting late  maybe Liam was doing a twitcam. I went into Liam room and i was right ! I sat down to Liam and waved at the computer scrren. Liam read outloud " Harry do you like Ariana". I smirked and looked down and said "next question". All of the question were about her . I shoozed my hair  and said "guyyyss" in a tiney voice ," I just met her yesturday but she is beautiful if that what you wanted me to say". Liam nodded "Yeah harry has the hots-" i covered his mouth and laughed. After a few more questions i went off to bed.

 *2 weeks later* 

   I havent gotten in touch with Ariana  I was going to A bonfire with the lads today so I thought i would ring her up.

"Hello" I said despertaley.

 "Hey Harry" she said in her suculent sweet voice.

 I was so relived "Hey erm i was wondering if you wanted to go to a bonfire party with me".

 "Oh sorry Harry i have work I would but I cant". Shit thoes word tore me apart i was really looking forward to her to come.

"Oh thats fine thanks for the talk " I said dissapointley.I hung up .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Ariana's P.O.V  

Harry called me and asked to go out. I was nervous and came up with a lie.I told him  I had work. I wanted the "Hariana " thing to die down. I really liked Harry  i just didnt show it. I called up Liz and told her what happened.

  "Well why you say that" she replied.

  " I dont know I wasnt thinking I mean i was trying for the "Hariana" thing to die down and I dont even think I'm ready for a relashonship I mean I barely know him". I lied i knew everything about him by looking at blogs,ect.

"Woah woah calm down your putting this all out of porportion he never said he wanted to date you he just wanted to take you out I mean he's trying to get to know atleast he making an effort" she barked.

 I felt guilty.I felt annoyed ith myself. I mean all he as trying to do is be polite. I mean he did treat me like a princess. Why did i do that .I decided to call harry back. I wasn't going to tell him I lied because that ould reuin our on-coming relashonship/frendship.