Chapter 13

I was in shock.Harry looked at me and got up immeditley as I pelted in tears. I covered my face from shame as everyone was speechless. I got so fustrated so many mixed emotions were going through my head. What was actually happeneing. How could Harry do that. He got up as he tossed a brown short hair girl with a tank top ,jeans and a converse while separting there lips. He got up and quickly . I ran out crying when Harry screamed my name "Ariana stop..you dont understand". I turned around slowly as my lip quivered."Harry WHAT THE FUCK DONT I UNDERSTAND HUH?" I said waving my finger.He looked at me with a tear in his eye "no no it was misconstrude I promise". 

"HOW COULD YANKING ON THAT GIRLS LIP BE MISCON FUCKING STRUDE HUH HARRY IM TALKING TO YOU , you know what you dont care because if you did you wouldnt do that so if you dont care I guess you dont FUCKING care about me leaving to germany " I said yelling then traveling off. "Germany" ? he wispered to his self. " You now what " I said walking closer to him "I loved  you ..." I said throwing the Nandos bag at him and walking away.

 Harry's P.O.V

 I fucked up real bad.And she was leaving to germany it sucked! I didnt think she would notice I didnt think she would be there." I'm a lowlife" I said punching the wall while going blown at crying. I cried like a baby and I couldnt stop . I went in the studio  while the boys were staring at me." is everything alright" Zayn wondered as I replied "EVERYTHING FUCKING FINE" I said yelling at him while throwing all the instruments and punching the walls. The boys looked at me as I threw stuff."EVERYTHING FINE EVERYTHING FINE EVERYTHINGS FINE" I screamed over and over" while kicking everything. Liam got up and pulled me away and sat me down on the couch as I covered my face and cried. I cried hard. I havent cried like this ever since my parents got a divorce,I just cried. Tarah the girl I was kissing came out and I looked at her. She came out and I screamed "GET OUT OF HERE YOUU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE GET OUT" I screamed as she rushed out the room. I only ccared about Ariana so why did I hurt her? 

Ariana's P.O.V

      I sat in my car for 3 hours and cried I didnt want to be around anyone I didnt trust anyone. I got out of the car and walked in the house. I saw my mom doing just as I left her. "Mom.. I need help" I said sneefling inbewteen words. She peeled her eyes from her work and hugged me "ohh hunny what happened.?"