sick chapter 26

*1 month later

     I walked out into Harry's backyard. He was cooking on the grill as he always is while as all the boys were playing in the pool and so was some other girl. That girl seemed ok but she seemed to always follow Louis and i mean ALWAYS. I walked up to Harry with the heavy gift wrapped box. I brushed against his back as I looked into his eyes flirtasously."Happy birthday" I said giving him a small kiss. I handed the gift out. "Aw youu didnt hae to do that" he said giving me a slight kiss on cheek. "What do you mean its your birthday" I said in a whiney voice as he chuckled and kissed me on the head.  I walked over to the pool and knelt doen because I didnt want to get my white pants wet. "Hey guys" I said waving at everyone. Danielle was on the side as I was going to say hi to her next. All the boys greeted me . "Hi im Ariana Harry's girlfriend" I said holding out a hand for her. She seemed uncomfortable and didnt smile is which I hate."Hi elonour calder" she said looking at louis when my eyes were obviously up not side. I got up and waved to everyone "well have fun" I said to everyone waving. I trailed over to Danielle . "Hey girl" I said. She was on the loungue chair with her phone in her hand. She stood up immeditley knowing who I was "Oh my  gosh Ari I missed  you" she said. Me and Danielle got very close since we met we bassicly always texted eachother. " Good your hair look so good as always" I added and she blushed and complimented me. 

                                         "Ariana can you take care of this for me I have to go do something" Harry said handing me the spachula and taking off his apron jetting. I  flipped a  few burgers as the steem from the juicyness melted. I shrieked everytime a grease bubble popped. 

         I took all the food inside . Harry was still on the phone with someone .Since he was going to feed anyone i might as well. I gave everyone a burger and fries and they were all thankful . I looked at everyone while they were watching "football" well soccer. I walked to the refirgator looked through the whole fridge.  I handed them there beers.  

                         " We didnt even sing Happy birthday" Louis said fixing his fringe. I smiled . I batted my   eyes . 

                 " Why doesnt Ariana do it" Niall and Zayn suggested. I smiled with my open "well if you insist" I said busting my own bubble. Harry countuied eating and nodded.I bassicly wanted to out do myself. 

              I smiled as my eyes brightned as harry had a slight grinn on his face.  I walked up on a stomp of harry had in his house kinda like a performing stage. I walked up on it and said "any suggestions ?"

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         *the next day* 

      I rubbed my eyes with a groan . Countless emotions going through my head while i have the most exstrushating pain in my head. It hurt so badly. I hit the kitchen as Liz was in there crunching on macroons my favroite. She knew macroons were my favroite. I reached in the kitchen with a grin on my face. " well good morning or should i say goodnight" Liz said sarcasticly because it was 3 pm. "Sorry you know i was up all night night i have a migrane" I said rubbing my head. 

                " Well im going to be out all day shotting the nick promo so call Harry maybe he can take care of you" she said bitterly and blunt. I made a sad face as she pasted right by me clinking her heels against the hard wood going into her bedroom. I made my way over somehow to the table where the macroons were laying. I made a slight grin checked if she was coming and took a pink macroon quickly . I quickly shoved the cocunot treat down my throat and swallowed. 

     I thought should I invite over Harry . I pondered and pondered with the fear of rejection but i mean he was mine so it didnt matter. 

            "Hello?" I talked into the phone 

    " Yeah hi its Harry" he said stupidly as if I didnt know it was him 

   " I know it you stupid" I said wondering my fingers over to another creamy cocunout treat.  

            " Um yeah i have a migrain really bad so I was wondering could you come over and comfort me " I said pushing my hair back stressfully then changing it into a higher baby voice.

               HARRY P.O.V

          I looked at the clock and looked the phone . I knew i had to get rest since we were doing a signing tommrow. 

                " Uhhhh ... I'll have to get some uh sleep but i'll be over for a little bit with medicine" I said conspelating and switching the phone from my right hand to my left.  I walked into Liam's room being i know Liam could take a secret.

        " Liam i'll be out dont tell anyone" I whispered nodding and putting my hand over the phone.

      "Lad ! we have a meetup tommrow your suppose to be in bed" he said as if he was my parent.'

     " I'll be back cover for me " I said