chapter 10(mature)

Harry P.O.V

   *The next day*

   I woke up to Ariana's sweet face from a day of crying. I wrapped my arm around her as I smiled and how so sweetly she sleeped. I got up slowly not trying to wake her I decided to do something sweet for her and make her strawberry pancake's. I hurried of to the kitchen. 

  I was done making the pancakes and then set up a tray with yougurt ,the pancakes,egga,orange juice,and a flower in a small vase. I walked to the room where she was still asleep . I called out "babe" where she woke up instantly and looked around opening her eyes. She  sat up and I handed her the tray.  "Harry thank you  I love you so much" she said kissing me after. 

  Ariana's POV

       Why did Harry do this so much? I loved him and it was going to be hard to tell him even more. I didnt want to be away from him and he didnt want to be away from me .This is the time .   No it isnt . "Hey babe I was thinking maybe we should go be social today maybe get some air and go clubbing with the boys" he said looking at me while I chomped down on my breakfast laying on his side. I nodded "yeah that be'll fun".     He kissed me on the cheek and touched my chin knocking it up.  He kissed me repeditly on my cheek while I ate and sucked on my cheek until I cracked a smile. I smacked his face off and said in a  "you make me happy this is fun your fun". He cracked a smile and looked into my eyes. I finally finished scuffing down the last peice of starberry pancake and took a sip of my orange juice. We sang/wispered to eachother and i know-oohh that you somewhere thinking of me at the same time while smiling at eachother. I put the tray on the nightstand and wrapped  my arms around his neck. I got out of the bed and let loose of his neck and walked to Zayn's room . I arrived at his door when I said "were going out today wanna come". He said "Ariana! " and reached for a big hug his eyes dragging away from his computer and his desk. He pulled me on  his lap and looked at me "so hows it been and sure i wanna go out" "well um I made a complete fool of myself on tv " I said pushing the hair away from my voice. "oh yeah i seen that" he said rubbing below his bottom lip. I jumped off his lap and said "byeeee" skipping to the next room which was Niall's. Niall was on his laptop on his bed "Hi niallll" i shouted. "hello red velvet cupcake " he said while I sat on the bed . "well were going out clubbing would ya like to go" I said in a fake irish aceent . "Of course only if you save  on dance with me" he said in a really thick fake accent while stroking my arm. "whatcha got there " I said pointing to the guitar . "Thats me ole guitar " he said lifting it up and started singing and playing payphone. I bopped my head along and when he finished I gae him a kiss on the cheek while holding his head and skipped out of the door saying "good song". I went off to Louis's room and walked in there quitely. He was reading a book called meltdown and then looked up at me "thanks for making me feel better" "no promblem babe" he said ."Well um were going out clubbing and do you wanna come"  "of course ". I walked to Liam room and imeedidelty jumped on his bed. "Liammmm" I said in a monster voice. "Heyyyyyyy " he said giving me a highfive.  "were gonna go out clubbing sooooooo ya wanna come" I said holding he shoulders.He smiled and said "welll...." I crossed my fingers and begged under my breath "sure ok" he finnally caved in . I skipped out and went to living room where Harry was until I plopped on top of him .I gave him a peck and said "well I got everyone even Liam" I said adjusting my self on his body. He drew his attention from the t.v and I used my two fingers and used them as feet like as in finger people to climb up Harry chest and whispered "ya know if you get lucky and behave I could take a shower with...um you" I giggled trying to cover my mouth. "well arent you in a good mood " he said with a slight grin. He clapped his hand together and slid them up and down and said "well im getting a little dirty I guess it time to take a shower" he said trying to get up,until I pushed him back down and said " well we arent going to club until tonight" I said looking at my wrist pretending there was a watch there . "Well we better start early" he said grabbing me up and picking me up bridal style.

  We were now naked looking at eachother in the bathroom. I covered my boobs when Harry hugged me. We both walked in the tub and started the shower. I stood there looking at h im then just kissed him passiontley as the warm water hit our body's living goosbumps down my arm.  I grabbed the soap and started washing harry stomache . He looked down at me when I smiled.There was foam everywhere from the soap . I put a bubbles on harry's nose and he created a bubble beard. I turned around and washed my body as he held me from behind hugging me and grasping me. I turned around and started kissing him deeper and deeper . He grabbed my butt and thought this is a special moment. We looked at eachother and started singing thinking about me by olly murs. We rinced off and he wrapped a towel around me. He put a towl around him self and I pecked him. He did a sigh. We waddled to our rooms when Zayn was in the hallway and gave Harry a high five. 

   I was about ready when I looked at Harry . He wasnt very dressy . He was wearing a maroon v-neck , grey jeans ,and a green beenie. "what" he said with a smirk and put his hand in up. "well I just thought .. nevermind". I looked over at the mirror and I was wearing (http://t.co/Ohtv0a4r). It was about time and Harry came and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked out. Everyone looked so casual so I felt left out. I said "wait im going to go change" All the boys sighed,and I heard Niall say "see this is why we dont bring girls" in his irish accent. I searched threw my  bag and wore (pic.twitter.com/WMfCddRD)  a denim crop top button up shirt with a mini body con floral skirt and brown glatiator sandeles and my hair up. "ok ready".