пять

Come to me

In the night hours

I will wait for you

And I can't sleep

'Cause thoughts devour

Thoughts of you consume

I can't help but love you

Even though I try not to

I can't help but want you

I know that I'd die without you

- War of heart by Ruelle

Author note :
( I recommend you guys to read this chapter with the song "War of heart by Ruelle cause it literally have the vibee)

" I owe you a favor, and that favor shall I pay with my life " -- Lunetta Smirnova

How long have they're become estranged,

It Feels just like yesterday they just met in her childhood village, under the tree as she was running away from her sister and her mother.they always have something to blame her.
And he was always there to comfort her, to listen to all her problems.

That was long time,

Uncountable......

Time never emerged from their minds. Why would they? She was connected to him and he was immortal. They are forever...

" I will make myself more clear, what is it that you want?" She said making more space away from him. Knowing what they shared now can lead from one thing to another.

And she will not fall for it again...

"Are we back to this stage, Lunetta? Me asking you again and again". He said as he chuckle

What I want is still the same, my words still remain...

He walked closer to her again, now making sure to leave no place for her to run from him.

"Come with me" he said in a deep voice,

As always, she knows that....

Every now and then he always comes to her asking her the same question.

It always feels the same, even though she knows what he wants. Yet she cannot ever forget what she felt, like a slap in the face reality rushed to her.

She is his forever, he has done her a favor and now he is asking the favor back now.

It is the feeling like some rope held her down, unreleasing her to the reality she is bound for...

Her heart is at war, the innocent Lunetta would likely love the feeling swept by Aleksander unknowing of his reality but that is not in her concern. she yearns for someone to save her....

But she is different now. She was no longer the seventeen years old girl that ran away from her wedding just to make a deal with the man of a dark world. She is now in a different world, a different person. She is now a grisha...

She is a woman

" Aleks....

"No.. '' she said firmly.
" I don't want to go with you, no matter what you offer me, the luxury and comfort you told me will not change what my heart wants" Lunetta now has gathered enough courage to look him in the eyes, just to see him already looking at her but now his expression becomes darker.

"You don't really have a say in this my dear Lunetta, for it is I who decides." he said as he walked toward her, shadow creeping behind him it grew stronger , her heart beat faster, her face felt so hot. He was now closing the gap between him and her.

Lifting her chin with a single finger gently, now she could feel his breath. As they stood face to face with each other, eyes met one another she felt it again.....

The feeling that is foreign to her now, she buried that deep in her heart not wanting to let it out.

" I have done you a favor, it is your turn now.. To fulfill the favor I want.." he said as he step away from her.

" Tomorrow we will ride together to the little palace, I will guide you to become the grisha you truly are. I am going to take you home with me"

With that he walked out the room leaving her alone to deal as her heart crumbled all the feeling she was controlling all this time, again and again her heart felt like a war that now was left in an empty field.....

The feeling of giving in to him....