десять

Take a step into the havoc

Look around, this ain't even

the half of it

Walking the line between panic

and losing my mind

Embracing the madness

My devils they whisper in my ear

Deafening me with all my fears
I'm living in a nightmare

There's parts of me I cannot hide

I've tried and tried a million
times

Darkside by neoni

Here she was again…

In the war room, being appointed for a mission.

Excited filled her body…

Finally her first mission,

Just thinking about it made her mind light up

“Are you listening to Lunetta?” The general asks, realizing that now her attention was elsewhere. Still his eyes stayed at the papers that he was observing, most likely a general duty.

“I am,” she said.

“ better stay alive in this mission, you are doing it alone”

“That was once.”

“And I hope you learned your lesson”. He said looking at her in the eyes, their eyes made contact with each other, none breaking any contact.

The staring contest began…

He sighs, “ I know you won't die, wounded maybe but still i can't even imagine you being hurt in any way.

“By training you failed, with that failure you turn it to power.”

He stands up, walking toward behind him, a window that views the outside view. He could see the surrounding of the little palace, Grisha walked around, the guard keeping an eye on the unknown threat . “ We both know that we won't die, you are bonded with me for life. I wish you luck on your mission.”

“ you are dismissed”

—-------------------------

“ Hold on Alina, im almost finish”

“ I can't wait! Let me see!”

Alina dismissed Lunetta's request to stay put and look into the mirror seeing her reflection. Once upon a time she believed herself to look like a girl that had the body of a twig and a face of a dry tree bark, now it is different.
“ i look” Alina stammer

“ Fresh unlike your first arrival where you smell like a horse that hasn't bathed for decades.” Genya said as she entered the room. “ Not bad Lun, you may as well take my job as a tailor.”

“Nah, i can't do that, i almost cut my finger just touching the needle”

“ Gonna make sure the General was near when that happened” with that they burst out laughing enjoying their adorable time together. They become closer with time, the first Lunetta arrives the general also assigns Genya as her company.They grew closer, just like sisters now with a new sister she got Alina. Tho, Lunetta is obviously older then both of them, the feeling of her inner child came out. With them she feels young.

With Aleksander, she feels immortal…

Time when so fast,

Faces become unrecognizable….

Age changes everything..

—----------- The First army camp —----------

“In this mission you will be in the surveillance of the Grisha that was assigned to you.” Fedyor stated as he began to discuss the grouping to the leader of the tracker.

The only thing that Lunetta just wishes from her partner is not to get into her way, especially her private space. If she do get a noisy partner she could accidentally burn that person alive tho…..

Her head filled with the ideas of how she will handle her soon to be partner not noticing someone was approaching her.

That person finally reached her , he placed his hand on her shoulder.

“Remember me” The unfamiliar yet familiar voice called her out, making her lose track of her amazing idea to vanquish her mission partner.

“ The wounded tracker” she remember,

'Well, got to put a name on my face, don't I ?' He said, chuckling to himself , pulling out his hand for a shake.

“ Maylen Oretsev, just call me Mal in short”

Her mood brightened, “ Mal” she said. “ Your Alina’s tracker”.

“ Well, more like her friend, we grew up together at the orphanage, Wait, He cut off his word.

“ How did you know? Did she tell you about me? How is she? Did she-

“ Hold up tracker, you may lose your voice by saying one thing to many words coming out of your mouth. I hardly understand anything. Lunetta chuckled.

Suddenly they were called to the middle of the camp where the mission partner will be assigned.

In her heart she pray again, if she is not called to have a partner she will volunteer to go alone, she’s confident that she will survive.

“ Tracker Maylen oretsev and Lunetta Smirnova”

Well, not that bad. At Least she got to spend time getting know Alina “ Childhood friend”.

Author Note :

Hi guys, I hope you're enjoying this story so far. I have a great new for you guys 😉

I just made a new Darkling Story!😘

- Soulmate AU

- love at first sight

- possessive ML

- Sunshine FL

- and..... Moreee

Hehehehehe ( if you are interested on reading my new story you can check my bio and there it is " The Stolen Heart)

Bye bye have a great time 🌙🌑