девять

Somewhere darker, talkin' the same shite

I need a partner, well, are you out tonight?

It's harder and harder to get you to listen

More I get through the gears

Incapable of makin' alright decisions, and havin' bad ideasSomewhere darker,

talkin' the same shite

I need a partner, well, are you out tonight?

It's harder and harder to get you to listen

More I get through the gears

Incapable of makin' alright decisions, and havin' bad ideas

Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High? By Arctic Monkey

—--  Training Ground —---

There she stood next to Zoya after their combat, this time she came close to beating her.

One strike was all she needed…

“ Your strike is more commendable , but still. Not good enough to defeat me” Zoya said, her face not that happy.

“Are you complimenting me Zoya? Or has my ear bewitched me?” Lunetta added , not missing a beat. A small smile came across her face.

“Whatever you want. Convince yourself if you have too”

“ But still, I am more capable than you are, it’s like avoiding a falling apple.” Again Zoya boasts herself.

Their conversation was cut off by the arrival of the sun summoner.

Alina Starkov, there she enters the training ground , arms held by fellow Etherealki Nadia and Marie.

“ Sun Summoner, just on time for your combat training. All of Ravka foes want to kill you before you destroy the fold”

Botkin walks with his hand behind him, slowly as he study the girl “It’s a great honor to have many enemies”

“ A very warm greeting,” Alina said with a small smile across her face. Suddenly her eyes wander to a familiar person behind Botkin.