восемь

I was nineteen in a white dress

When you told me I'm your princess

So I played right in to your fantasy

Was your good girl, so I'd sit tight

And if I don't speak, then we can't fight

Looked in the mirror, now I can't believe

Cinderella's dead by Emeline

You forgot general that I am not the same girl you know that made a
vow to you in her wedding dress. That girl is no longer here
- Lunetta Smirnova

------ The Tent --------

Every grisha in the tent stood in attention, eyes watching the unknown girl that was supposed to be the sun summoner. Lunetta now closely sees the girl that stood in the middle of the room. She looked thin and pale, her look is definitely Shu han. There was dirt smeared on her face and neck, hair falling from what looks like a braid. She looks...

Ordinary

The general, finally realizing the arrival of the girl, straightened himself.

"Closer" he commanded.

She hesitantly steps forward, glancing at Lunetta. Intimidated by how she looks at her.

" Well" the annoyed general asked.

" Well what?" The Shu girl snapped, her eyes suddenly flickering, realizing who she just talked to. "Sir."

The general did not find this amusing. "What are you?"

" A mapmaker sir," the girl answered, confused.

The whole room laughed, finding it amusing that someone could foolishly say something like that. But on the other hand, the girl feels confused , embarrass at the same time.

"Quiet." the general said. With that the room fell into silence. " So who actually saw what happened?" he asked, eyes lingering on someone. " Lunetta, you manned the mainsail."

"We were attacked, '' she started. "Barely two markers in, someone decided to light the lantern."

"And?" The general asked, gesturing his hand to continue.

" The volcra went after the riflemen and some of the grisha, inferni to be exact, as i was about to save the girl from the volcra there was a searing light. The surge of energy and light I felt in that moment has jumped onto the volcra back, it was her...