одиннадцать

I don't want to be afraid

The deeper that I go

It takes my breath away

Soft hearts, electric souls

Heart to heart and eyes to eyes

Is this taboo?

Baby, we built this house on

memories

Take my picture now, shake it

'til you see it

And when your fantasies

become your legacy

Promise me a place in your

house of memories

- House of memories by Panic! At The Disco

— First Camp —

Lunetta and Mal have a very interesting chemistry..

At first Mal was very judgment and wary of grisha

She found out that he was scared of Grisha for how they were portrayed in his childhood memories…

He found out that she was Fjerda….

He did not expect that , how could he…. She looked undescribable....

  The female grisha that stood in front of him did not resemble the look of any Fjerda he had encountered.

Fjerda were always described as scary, blood curdling….

      Yet she does have the description of fjerdan, Typical Fjerdans have pale complexions, blue eyes, and blond hair.

She also held gracefully yet her eyes were always…. scary.

He has ask her age but was afraid at first cause of the stereotype of ‘never ask a lady of her age’

The only thing they had in common was one thing…

Being Alina friend,

“ Alright, all of you gather round” the captain said, ordering every scratching person to come inside the camp, probably discussing a new mission.

And also delivering day, where family of the soldiers sent goods or letters from home…

Mal of course was waiting for Alina reply, yet it was only a lost hope…

“Pathfinders, a new assignment has come down from Os Alta”

That perk Lunetta ears,

“ Every unit north of Chernast, is tasked with volunteering a tracking party”

“ General Kirigan is offering a visit all the way to the little palace, which also caught Mal’s attention.

'' For the one that could find the Morozova’s stag”. With that the captain opened the roller and revealed the drawing of a stag that looked very mystical.

Lunetta found the name awfully familiar…

Everyone was chuckling, laughing themself. How could the General of the Second army believe such an old folks story? Or more likely a children's bedtime story.

“ That’s right, the ancient mythical creature.The captain continued, “ expect in the flesh, if you please.”

“ So volunteer”

......

Everyone still thought this was a joke, laughing among themselves not answering the captain.

“ The Black general has finally lost his mind” Dubrov, a friend of Mal giving an opinion in this discussion. “ Wasting our soldiers on Second army nonsense” someone replied. That statement hurt Lunetta a little, she wanted to burn them but keep her calm not wanting to cause spectacle .

No one was really taking this mission seriously, “ I'll do it,” Mal said, raising his hand. Gaining everyone's attention. “ I'll do it too,” Lunetta said, also raising her hand.

“ Well of course you'll do it, he is your general after all. Probably believed in those fairy tales also” Dubrov said laughing among his mates.

“ You know i burn you and make sure your wife won't even recognise you ash” Lunetta was furious, First he insulted Grisha for giving them some useless or ridiculous as they said mission, then saying that Kirigan has lost his mind, Now belittling her ?!

she had enough.

She could feel the fire in her hand, she could just throw it to Dubrov’s face and make sure it melted the way wax melted by meeting fire.

But before she could do that Mal had holded her back, “ Come one Lun, stay calm. Please.” He pleaded, holding her shoulder gently caressing it.

Fire still burns through her body, yet her mind still rationalizes.

Calming herself down she took a piece of paper, writing a letter to him.Telling him that she will be participating in this mission.

Unknown to her, her new friend has now been entangled in some games that Aleksander has constructed to gain her trust..

Even if it means breaking two hearts with one stone.

Author Note :

Happy new yearrr for all of us ( I hope this year will be a better year for all of us. Hope you enjoy today update, comment and vote if you enjoy this chapter) ☺️🥳